السبت، 13 أبريل 2013

War Diary part 7 or so.

"I sit in the house and think this is sit, every hope, the 'workergirl' sit. I had an argument with Dita/ I fought. 

She said; fuck...

I screamed, 'fuck is witchhhh!!!!!!!'!...she squealed, and said; 
'...fuck!'...

Fuck is different to him ??!!! 

she said; 'I fuck shots.'

I said;

'Then fuck you!"



"When I am 45, I will have 'Haven'. When I am 32, I will be welcome in College, I will make some money. I want 42. 42 is the end of fight..."



"Porty...they call God,


"Porty" I sit. 

I sit there thinking thick. I hate thick. It's shell...I make fortune...I make a fortune in God...sure I'm dead."


"Fortune. They spoke; 

"Aryan fighter, I am sheol. I want you to fighter. You are 7th King, that is because Helman swords. He wants God, you are his sitter, Aryan Gods. If Aryan is to speak, it wil be you...you will be Queen......When I die, I want Aryans...My Holy Queen, I die..."

"Salt, thats whats Gods. Salt of the Earth. Good Gods."

"Speak! I'm sitting. Sheol, I'm hitting..."

"School. I made it. Everyone have school. Write about Heaven. Write Light.

I am Furher, Light."

"Jewish, Speak."

ليست هناك تعليقات: