السبت، 13 أبريل 2013

War-Time

Hope.

I studied. I became a hitler. I read secret pamphlets. The pamphlets were about sicko. They cowed. I read hitler.

One.

They were special. They said; we are Higher. I liked cool. There were stories about Vikings. 

The 1st one: 

"We seek Satan."


I was in love with Hatred.


I went to school...I was a fuhrer, especially an Untsharfurher of the Reich. I did this by school. 


When I arrived I was in a circle. I fell on the floor, and crumpled. I would like to say I touched the ground like a cat. I was clothes less, and astonished.


"Oh God. This is dark..."


I got given a table.


"You." nod, nod, "...are Jewish..."


"Nein, nein." shake head, shake...


"What do you want?" A hand on a piece of paper.


("I want. To, Fight. You!")


"I think I'm dead...I've lost my mind...My mum and Daddy are dead."

I had landed in the brusque. I worried, I sheltered in a storm, a large luckless storm, full of fool, darkest rain, blank tiers of fell-storms. Luckless.


I hurried through the streets.


"Find a girl, find a girl!"


I found two happy kids, who giggled.

"Lady, you are fit. We help you..."


"Help me. The fucking pig burnt me!!!"


---


They led me to a Kraut. He said:


"F***ing Hell! You are God!"

the Irish luck and the flared hair, red gold, but only in sunlight, or an electric light...the Irish mind, the the inter planetary red...Irish temperament...IRISH...leprechaun hair...big giant leprechaun, horns hidden in the hair...hooves, furry legs...


The first book, made me 'gosh!'...It was scientific, it sheoled jews, they were superior, the jews were superior and they wanted a war...they "Satan Luck..." ...we can only hope...


"We are wise to War...We are Luck."


I got the book from a woman...


The Interviewer was in tears:


"Your mum and daddy are dead? Vhat foul!!"


"I help you...get a suit...get a memory...give us Luck. You have entered fuhrer..."


YOU> 


HAVE.


ENTERED FUHRER...


here we go, f*****g pig, here we gooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! 

BE VICTORIOUS!!

----


I got joined to parties. I got special prize, a suit, a luck.

I was 19. Nineteen in Soul. I fell door after door. I had been asleep in the mental hospital. People all over the dormitories were interplanetary travelling, an old grumpy woman was landing in a little town of Amwell, demanding to leave her day-time clothes on, every time she slept, I knew Amwell, well, it was full of huge wooden American houses...and a friend.

I flew through a dark room, falling like drowning in water, shining doors moved all around me, I went into a door, that gasped:

"We are in need of a Messiah..." a whisper gasp:


"Help Us..."

I chose that door.

Because I was sick of falling.

"Just let me out..."

"This is it!! I'm going through! I'm going through!!"

---

The book that led. It made me think, I was special, I wanted to crime. "F*****g Hell! I am Red!"

Getting a home was Hell. I got put in a dormitory in Munich. I was a mad-girl, but special, because I looked like a King. I decided to transform, I burnt bits. I had it all shaved off...I joined Munich...I got a seat:


"Welcome to the Talk."

---


I begged. "Will you help me?" "I am Hitler. I need showy light, I want Reich. Give me a job."

I got thundered.

I blanked out hatred. I joined the pips. The Army. I was UntSharFuhrer. (Sargent)

---

ليست هناك تعليقات: