الأربعاء، 20 فبراير 2013

Shreik

Threaten.

-big apple meeks, get, loud low jungle woman.-

 Big throaty, big divine love and devil dimensions, save her, save her save her.

You did it!! You must have. You've brittled her until invisible  points. forgotten conversations, enveloped emptiness, and a need to say, I gave him now....

It was supposed be the rope cut. That bit where you say. Go. GO and get a boyfriend, i let you go.

All the boyfriend have been gathered. Brittle pictures of your wife, losing her mind.

Not even much of a mind there!!? Sorry!

Is that all about the brain? Is that all brain?

Is that it?

====

Is that what you think is art?

Should I go the german way. Should I say, I love Anton I want Anton.

Should I stick with the music the intellectual music?

Wow, I can't believe I found out where she wandered.

====

Big, wise, hebrew voice. Big wise Goddess. Wise Boy in the Mad Mess.

Well, I'm on pencillin today.

===

And I think;

When I have bed, it's because you are hurting. Little mouse ears, little mouse nibbles, on mouse ears. OOHHHOOOHHOHHH!!! The blue women think of that.


So, i just thought.
\
Kickstart the Intellect.

Im better better.






ليست هناك تعليقات: