الأربعاء، 20 فبراير 2013

Grandad Aber

It's beginning with lots of motown classics, on the mind. So, I play them. Delete with respect.

I don't know, I don't know. So, I research family-trees. I've got further than, some priest in Canada, and cousin up north. Spin! :

So, a sneaking suspicion, came to mind, there, may have been a jewish boy, in Medieval Spain, but there was also, a black boy.

Because when Nanny Charlotte, appeared in my cupboard in the cage dormitory, 2007, she had freckles and tight black curls. And another vision, of a woman with an African face, but with yellowed skin, and long neck...Egypt?

---

Grandad Aber.

This feels like evil doings to write all this strange history, in my Mum's kitchen. Like it would kill her.

Let's publish this out in bits. Sorry, folks.

ليست هناك تعليقات: