الأربعاء، 20 فبراير 2013

Ing

long dark kisses.

I saw a lover in hell. The Kallah was Sin. Brutal bed.  Is it true?

Kabbalah.

It's getting Fire inside my head.

You took Abel...

The Arrival:

Atashe the Rat, and I appeared in 'Greg'...we go to meet a house on the sea, the house has wooden flooring up to railings looking over a wide dark blue water. I was in that house years ago, with dad, and the girl... I had only the clothes i slept in, and I slept on the girl's floor. This is another alien world. I dont knwo why Atashe had to come with me, because a small guy, with a yisthy yakkety squeaky voice and a furry body, and little peep pee nose, is going to get noticed. The 'flobbers' would come after us. The girl had grown up tall with a mass of shiny thick black hair. She was living around Shonie's house. We stayed with Dad.

I appeared with curled frizzy, not quite shoulder length black hair, and a boy's body.

"She said she's lesbian, and I'm a boy!! This is bitch!!!"

I chose to go there last night, I'm glad I remembered...I was going to wake up on the same space of floor. I needed that, so much.

Atashe got there because he 'wanted to be in soul'...

We planned to create sound and tele-visuals across the planet.

I see myself on my belly on a small bed, my glasses have huge eyeframes,, covered in pink plastic, and wiry frames. I'm stuck with the rat, because Hannah is back with Shonie.

The poor rat gets stuck!! He says he gets stuck with Dad, when I go to meet Hannah....!!

"It was matz...Shonie would plea: "

 "what did she say?"

" I just wanted to die, it was sooooooo spack..."

"Like?"

"Like, the flobbers were after me, and you'd say Grat..."Don't fucking fry me, there ain't a rat, and you're MID!!"

When she was out partying, we had to hide. We wrote 'Weather-Well." We broke through country, crying they were satan, and we got happy 'Efluewers.' We sat in the bedroom, eating bits of metal, and built a Company called 'Rose.' I like chewing metal like he does, here I chew aluminium foil scraps, for stress.

Flobbers fried. Of course I went War-Head, there was a murder in Gratz. They said, "Man down! Man down! Two kids, one a monster!"

Hannah was soul;

"It won't 'hippy' you. You have to go..."

We wanted to go. But the door was locked in Eshela, until Atashe fell ill. "They are starting to soul, and it's making me squeaky, Lars, I want dead...."

Some kicks were Christ, Like when she kissed. I was cool forever. But dad said:

"Lars, they're beginning to Lice. You must leave." Atashe and I felt Hell. We got food,a dn we got 'grumptious'...only Shonie was cooler than me. And she wanted. So, I got a bit fell;

"You know I; 'Girls."

I sank, "This was God telling me I'm a thing." Atashe Souled, He said:

"You know they Sheol, and I want bright, let's leave the Red." We couldn't get through the Doors. We chewed and we sang. It was a hotel. DAd was glad we were there. He sang many songs. The Company Rose, was a bright light, we kept singing they were bright. I wrote many stories. I tried to get through the hotel. They accepted two stories. One was the Fortune of Love. The second was a Bright Abel. About how the world went Funk. Fortune of Love, was the first story in which I died; "They will find out I love Hannah...."

Shonie was plates.

"It a THING that he's published a book!!"

The room was full of metal. I slumped off the bed, and said 'I'm tired'.

I went outside to sleep by the sea.


ليست هناك تعليقات: