الأربعاء، 20 فبراير 2013

American

Seen.

Every floor. That you burnt is Life. You wait. And I Life.
There is a Red Injun here.
Her name was Pat. She is a modern American Woman.
She killed herself, I got to her in the last minutes of her life.

I said: "You make me feel like a Meditation. Every feel from you is a mediation. I can't describe the tranquility. This is a real soul. I've found it in you."

She said: "You look at my corpse, and you die. It is forbidden to look at a dead body. "
She said she killed herself with a shot-gun.

I didn't know.

I'm an actual blind person. I thought lead me, and I will go.
Sometimes I get a look. It's all talk. It's save me, save me....

So. yesterday I was the blood of a red Injun. And I went out for that smoking stuff, and made the obvious I'm peter pan stuff. And walked into a Squaw at the door, stepped over someone's dark green moccasins. And sent them all to Grandmother, sitting on the sofa in front of the TV. Lots of tribes-men were there. I'm "Little Big Head..." She lifted her hands and grabbed their faces and kissed them...

I was a red injun, because it's soul...

So many were brought back to England to meet the Tudor throne. So many more than just one guy prized around the court.... I trod around Pocahontas grave across the river. It was the sweetest thing. Get a little boat, and walk round her statue.

When I was a kid, Nan dragged and old fancy dress Injun kids' squaw dress, and I wore it every time I went out to play in the street, when I was kicking boys, running to the ice-cream man to get a "skateboard lolly" (ice-cream added to a cheap bar of cherry ice with four bubble gums stuck on top, and sometimes sprinklings for "the princess...."

I wanted to write semi-automatic something....and why...

they just go.

Why, I'm here saying come back, when they go, and when they're here, I'm not well.

Of course, yesterday I was speaking Fluent Injun.

I just don't know what tribe I'm from, the snow here got me seeing/guessing North-west Pacific, the "voice" saying "North of Virginia..."

All Right, Injun's are just sssssssssooooooo more soulful and relaxed...."

...and I don't know why when Pat came back, I got lost in loud snores...

"And I smoke, I smoke...."

ليست هناك تعليقات: