السبت، 23 فبراير 2013

Museum


I wandered throughout the whole museum, went looking for prints...got lost in germanic iron works, bits of gates and fences all over the walls, turned a corner into a smaller room. Two girl's were trying on a whalebone stuck out under a dress thing, in front of mirror.

I wanted to find a seat, cos it's difficult to draw things with nowhere to sit..."And those damn chairs are heavy and they don't soul, I won't win, I will fail everything."

I sat on chair, in front of a glass case of bits of wood with flower designs on, boring....got a pencil and drew flowers, quite happy in a little quiet place, when someone appeared beside me, my head down, shading,

And said;

"Ahhhhhhhhh...."....like very heavy heavy smelly breathing. yellow ochre breathing. It carried a virus, it was husky, low and man-like but also mentally insane, like evil, absolute sleazy evil...

I remembered the breathing. That bloke, unclean bloke, who didn't handle, sexual appropriate, touched my stuff with disgusting fingers!!!

I pointed my pencil, and though and was about to say;

"You fucking pig...I go for peace.....and...." It got me angry like red fire,

I looked up;

It was a beautiful chinese girl...I got stopped like a gobstopper.

"You! know what happened! I thought I was fucking dead!!" (angry)

She stared at wood panels, while I gasped and stared at her, then she did something very funny, she took a quick wonky picture and said in a silly sharp voice;

"That is nice!!"

Took, picture with flash , walked away with another girl.
(in chinese, got we read chinese, we have Buddhist chinese minds, the first ESP's, the holy thoughts....are....chinese. She said; "And that is you!!! That is where you depress me!!! You talk stupid, (I look bad) you are a pig!!"


She made me laugh, she made me more hysterical, than I have been for a long-time.

I was so overwhelmed, I followed her with chinese powers round the museum. I decided I was rubbish and that I had to disappear. She decided;

"It's not bad to like me...". (she has a heavy english voice, it's funny because it's low and doggie like, it reminds you of home, all the little low doggie english voices.)


Sooooooo...I called her but it's depressing, because she eyes like BUDDHA, and she knows every dead.


She said; "'Bao yu, Lars Dead'...I want you to come back."
Wow.

ليست هناك تعليقات: