الخميس، 20 مايو 2010

What Happened, Part Three Silver

Silver Lights, Part 3:

9/11, yeah thats what its called...90.11 twooo thousand and one...11/09

I laughed.

I laughed that morning, I kept laughing, becuase it was a new excitement, and 'schizophrenic brains' (well)_.everyone is always telling how they gracefully, nobly, mourned...

.I was smoking a very long, 2 king size- rizla long marjuana stick, filled with fine light green buds...on a sunny, green morning.

"QUICK! Turn on the News..."

I was on the kid sisters bunkbed, smoking, smoking in the parents house, I put the little TV on.

I was delerious; The picture of the plane exploding and hanging inside the skyscraper, was

"Beautiful!!"

"It's Amazing! It says souls!! They have fight! Mohammadin have fight!!"

"Sticks and Stones!! Sticks and Stones!!"

I danced round the room.
Anyway I told an American girl that day, the woman in black appeared, because I was in the sparebed, waiting...waiting for help!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting, so i sent a silver cat to Allah...waiting for a reply, that's when the woman in black appeared, and I put my head under her chair, with the cat softly lying on my head...and got the vision of the woman in my mind, eternally helled, in mind....when I saw the silver and blue lights, that said;

You Love Soul.

When I went into the bathroom, being odd, and saw myslef in robes and a silver crown wrapped round my forehead.

You will See Heaven soon.

I dropped the whole tin of skunk in the bath, which had just been full of water, it was soaked through. How I got away with smoking, is strange, later, I went to the house down the road, (in a nice area) to get some more stuff, in someones car, I got trouble, i didn't have the extra ten pounds I owed, and he was an arabian man, he screamed at me:

"You know!! You know what I said!!!!!!!!!"

What do I do now?

The cinema, a huge force began to push through me as I walked, I felt weak, very weak and faint, and as I looked up at the stairs to the cinema, I heard a veryy loud voice, the power was so strong, I had to repeat the words, and I bowed with my hands clasped over my head...I began bowing in the chair, and couldn't relax in front of the quick images on the screen, I had to leave under the pretence of a smoke, so much for shining God, anything odd, loud, and I'm dead. Any screaming crying...lots of singing, and whirling around though. because I was on a mentally disabled trip to the cinema

I forget what IT said, because,

The film, was Robin Hood...I saw ' fool Kings,' mine, I saw joy, in

Rise and Rise til Lambs become Lions!!

I saw myself, in the white horse.

I was stupid, I said, Am I really in that horse? AM I the horse? Did you kill me, and turn me into a horse? I am fool, fool, fool...

ليست هناك تعليقات: