الخميس، 20 مايو 2010

The Hottest Summer

It's the beginning of a wealth of memory.

Summer, 2006. I was locked away in August, and have been ever since...

It began with, "Shining!" Shining, Hi we here, I've entered Heaven, I'm married.

I began to call planes, as I lived in the lower bunk-bed, in the kids, lilac room, the wallpaper cartoons of fairy-princesses, and the smelly Lhasa apso, following me around: it could talk, it told me once, about a man being beaten.

The airplane calling: I chose;

characters, I was insane.

Plane after plane passed over:

The stewardess was young, and 'remembered me' from another flight, we flirted, in the skies, I talked to families, I picked out characters, deadly arab men, and frum-girls

"Hebrew girl, this medication is making me itch..." (it gave me furry arms)...

I spent the afternoon, in the back garden, walking up and down the patio, hollering messages, from a little Italian Language book:

I DEMAND PEACE!! in Italian.

I went back to calling the Saudi airline, in the November of 2006, I learnt the flight-paths of each airline, I tried to convert an arab guy. We held a long conversation. I eventually condemned him to an after-life on an alien world.

One night time, in the kids room, I heard screaming...A woman was crying a terrorist had just grabbed her child.

I tried to use power, I could the mummy screaming in the skies just outside my window. How I did this, was, to bend, and concentrate all the power of my mind into his, and crying;

FALL! FALL!, a small red dot appeared in my mind, and I made it explode. This hit his mind, and;

He fell over having a heart-attack, the crying woman thanked me...

ليست هناك تعليقات: