الخميس، 27 مايو 2010

Brick Lane

I jumped on the train, defying future time, karma, prediction, and circular time, I decided to find inner London. Damit, I looked cool I wore last nights clothing and eyeliner, with a new bandana...

Reading the Qajar book I thought about this:

(SHabOOKMET)

The conversations around were to 'rote', but these were good men, clean men, 'posh' men...I listened to two talk,

Shabookmet, here: 1979 (2008 October)

'a given estimate of age that reveals itself to be, of an age, like ancient Grecian, where it is so want it is marriage, marriage is wholly Gods, the ancient has a man, who, invented love, the man looks, the woman is overcome, she says, 'You love me!' They love like they had been forever, the love is fervent, it invents no lies, it is eternal, it is already there in disguise, it is wanting, it is home, it says, Now, I will not woe...',

replace 'Grecian' with the original 'Persian'...

It was something I made that would light, I was at the cafe, and I wanted to kiss a persian, an ancient persian...anyone of the princesses of that time...the conversation, began good and ended as predicted...'commonly' she was stoned last night, we all got stoned and we talked, I talked to her and was sweet...I was waiting for the yellow-man to come back...seedy disgusting talk.

What did I say to Allah, I heard her voice, again. I spent a week and a half believing that I was Lord Allah. I stabbed someone.

That paragraph, was part of alot of writing, most of it science, about Time Travel...I read simple physics. It was a good time for creating, and now it's gone. I can't create. I still am...but I cant.

Damit, I helled someone, DAMN I wanted to fight. I tried. Everything flowed, nothing touched. NO-one was hit, but for me.

What did SHE say?

Get Married, give a divorce. I dont know, dammit, It was Hell, I was in HELL, and everyone else walked free. Even the 'Persian' Grandad said, LET HER GO!

How did it get to God?

I said, I'll leave, I'm dead, it's perverts, free....Let me Avenge...there was screaming, there was a sentence. He said;

Love God Forever.

Dammnit, one guy, with one try, got damned, that *(^*^* yellow-man hears, her scream he is a black infidel, and it souls, it gets him high that he heard a voice, it gets me die, that he didnt immmediately, spontanously combust, or roll around like a snake going insane.

Well, dammit, I bought the kid a chunky watch, for a pound, it still ticks, and it's pink leather, on her it will look cool. Anyone go near and I'll burn, damiit...ducking from fireballs, the brain defies. No more brian. sizzled...

Whats God?

ليست هناك تعليقات: