السبت، 8 مايو 2010

Protestant Hair

...well, so...so Nan got a majority of Sin Fen (don't follow me on google) in South, Northern Ireland...sneakily and not to our knowledge...

Latest news in English paper;

A top Russian politician, is , 'kidnapped by aliens' where he was invited into a half tube like spaceship, with see-through walls...he did not, 'understand what they said to me'...he is now being questioned into whether he gave away state-secrets to alien-babes...because "Russia needs Christ..." I wonder if some alien friends are doing somehting silly, not to our knowledge, I had to delete my photos, because of the aliens massacre in America (link here) I think I get things wrong, I'm not sure of the colour orange, i think it means hate now.

Having "Protestant Hair" is an illusion to an Irish film, based on an autobiography...I am addicted to the scene in the cinema, where kids watch the International News, Nazi's on a march, and they all start to pound the floor heavily, their legs moving in unison, thunder thunder, until they get louder and louder and start to lift their legs like horses, continually drumming the floor...the film is a.n.g.el.a's ashe's...the addiction is to cry, we're black horse, we the kids are horses, run run, arabic palestinian horses, white horses of the brain, jesus runners, stamping warring horses, running...

Unicorns, go foal, Lions roar...look at that now! A British Heritage!! Shields, KINGS...

She said roar, I meowed, I turned white, I grew a horn, it's happened many times, it's a heavenly sign...when I kick, that's when I'm in worse, the neighing goes to Heaven, asking for help. When I'm angry at infidels, I purr...I wear a huge lionesses head...

Let's see...

ليست هناك تعليقات: