الجمعة، 8 أكتوبر 2010

Japan-i

clear mind:

a lot of romance,

shockingly,

a lot of bending heads. and phone calls

the John Lennon Witchcraft Revival...

Nan over for dinner, with a tiny little rolled up body, and soft white hair, that makes you go "Oooh," and want to pat her head, while she bends over the table, looking at pictures of Dad, on a Krishnamurti Fun Expedition, picture calling hosted by mother;

"I dont find you at all funny, daughter..."

"It's Heathen, that whole thing is Heathen...."

We played Zip. Because I helped with the scrabble...


She had to go home quick, in time for Church.

I was pissed, drunk wine pissed:

"Fuck the game, me and Nan are going..." Quietly throwing the whole thing away....scrabble tiles all over the table.

The whole;

"Am I John Lennon? Yoko? Cynthia?" thing lasted until yesterday. I made new friends...of course I tried it with Yoko, much respect to Cynthia, but this whole Reincarnation thing was surprising me...the dopey headed guy with the death of the band era, beard and long hair, was in my posture, fighting my thoughts, but actually being much more sympathetic with everyone around me, despite the constant swearing...telling ym sister what...quietly swearing throughout the whole thing....I was wandering around the house, sure that we had joined souls so much I couldnt get him out...

"I'm a class actor."

"I see Paul I see George, I can remember bits of their soul, what was happening during their meetings.

I KNOW the fucking "Mahtharaja" Guru...wheeddly bits of his sinning, a joke guy...taking the piss out of his mannerisms that were suddenly coursing through my innocent reactions, through my thoughts and out into speech and peculiarity.

This wiritngs fuckign astonishing.

I stopped all that for Cynthia.

I want to wraggle Yoko's reactions until she was dead.

I knew stuff only she would know.

The Hate, one day, he walked through the house crying Jew's dead. That Jews killed:

"BLACK HIGH!.....

MUM!"

"Fucking Hell man, that bitch knew, she knew she was his mother...and she knew cool."

I actually said:

"Gosh, what an interesting relationship, I dont understand you...I understand!!"


present, I thought more than that, but that sums up, YOU.

I was shocked, I meant to write;
"SScary..." "If you were his mummmmmmmmmmm, thats some damn sexual terror....I'm frightened"

Don't cheat in magic, dont go around watching other people's lives in other peoples rooms.

Go....

With the Flow...

"I think I'll have 'er, yeah, I'm damn bloody sure I'll ave 'er."

I prayed twice for his soul. But the damn soul was growing up out of me, out of the grass of the college's 'piece of field' outside, with gold beard, gold hooked nose, bendy souls.

I kept 'telling' Yoko.

I even told her:

What. Happened, when he died.

And this, I must have been on the hooky magical wine, because I knew...I dont know, I never know. It's evil fool. I said:

"When he was shot, you cried out:

"Black Man Dead!"

Now I'm asking for forgiveness here. It sparked into my speech. When something happens at such

at such speed, you go dotty, I was going dotty

 see-ing his face, emerge through mine, some dotty God, maybe:

When You die, swiftly, you'll cry out, SHIT, shit that's your last word...

It's hard to get into Heaven, I know, and maybe....maybe when I said that to her she laughed, I don't know, I go for 'death of soul'...I said it, I said it to her...and nothing died.

We will date. Anyway, I was turning Japanese, I was making; "Crap." sculptures in class:

"It is NOT Crap!!!" I was talking,

Japanese...we we're going through an Oriental Eyes see Best...we were in:

"Creamy White!!"

How many people were miffed about the importance of fighting; "Creamy White!" Because it is sick. Creamy White is a devil's soul. I fell in love with Hayley's soul;

"My eyes! Because I see you Dark Green!" I do turn japanese soul, half girl/half boy. Often times, if I breaking something, or fall out of the bath, I cry:

"I DIE!"

I like original japanese, none of that Lolita, or knifed wombs, I like nice, looking girls, and some twisting knives into the heart, to show I nobly;

"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It would be much easier, if someone explained I mean, this story would be cool if I wrote it like a story...

ليست هناك تعليقات: