الاثنين، 18 أكتوبر 2010

Scriptures 1

I read the beginning of the Book of Mormons, until I came to a line, about "The cockatrice in Hell" It reminded me of what I had seen once, and I screamed, and I told everyone I was fighting again, so I threw the damned book away...I've been throwing books into bins, which is odd for me, I have to censor continually, because I get very sick, magical sick, I've thrown away comics, and a book that was made into a highly popular film...a new one...

The book of Mormons began about a tribe called Nephtali, who have to 'up stix' and leave the rest of the Jewish people where they are, to found a new tribe in Paradise, they take wives, etc, etc, the build an amazing ship...I don't know where they are supposed to be, they're not in Israel...I believe;

They are on an Alien Planet...perhaps Emena Ty (Beloved Earth), which was once Planet (Shas) Hell...(Shas, some kind of 'advanced' Hebrew Lore, that says, :

"Demons grow, they build on Hate (see this, a bad guy in his bed, groaning and squelching noises start, the thing is growing from his soul, into a huge dull white monster)...The planet had Hate...it was killed soul..>"A fighter arrived..."

...all demons destroyed, and a new family arriving, to lead out the damned humans, still on this planet, wearing chains...to a Holier Civilisation.

Joseph!

King Joseph.

Little Lord Joseph, blood of David...

Lets try remembering what only old guys are allowed to know:

Planet Shas:

"The fighter wore a pink dressing gown on the way to the shops, he decided to fight the devil, he faced the monster with it's rams horns, and dribbling flesh in the street...it collapsed and died, many men cheered, the juden frauline had saved them!! The iron chains they wore, were covered in a bright white light, they disappeared...and every man was saved..."

OK! What is written!:

"The fighter arrived...Shas was Hell...every man sang......"

ليست هناك تعليقات: