الأحد، 17 أكتوبر 2010

Tajweed Odyessy 2/3rd

I bought a coffee, and a pistashio ice-cream with cone...at the nearest cafe...I chose that ice-cream, because it had a nice light green colour...

But it was gross, it was like a dead mouse wrapped in cardboard, and the darker green sauce, was like tasting bogies... the time moved quickly, over my free newspaper, and I arrived at the college...

I had forgotten to pay for the coffee and ice-cream.


I knew what to do,

ok?

Go somewhere else for a coffee.


Because I didnt have the cash this time, and oh no, I didnt realise they might forget...but still...I give charity like Heaven, I mean I give the gold stuff, and sometimes the paper stuff, but there was a mystical reason for not going back to that cafe...It meant, I wouldn't start thinking the whole IDEA, of this weekly travel, was to be going through bitch. I mean they dont look like friendly men. I dont think it's my shaved head, and the smoking on the pavement, or my face, it's them...like a little boy at the counter said:

"You are Chav, and I am Chavi..."

which means, in gypsy language, "You're a big Gay, and I've got lots of girls..."

ليست هناك تعليقات: