الاثنين، 18 أكتوبر 2010

Scriptures 2

I read Joseph's interpretation of the Pharoah's dreams, in a little english Bible, and found something else...not images of famines, but tales about souls;

Fat and Lean 'souls'

Golden Wheat: 'Heavenly Rewards...'

 5  And he slept and dreamed the second time: and, behold, seven ears of corn came up upon one stalk, rank and good.
.6  And, behold, seven thin ears and blasted with the east wind sprung up after them.

 7  And the seven thin ears devoured the seven rank and full ears. And Pharaoh awoke, and, behold, it was a dream.

.8  And it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was troubled; and he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt, and all the wise men thereof: and Pharaoh told them his dream; but there was none that could interpret them unto Pharaoh.


sorry if im slow here:

 17 ¶ And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, In my dream, behold, I stood upon the bank of the river:
 18  And, behold,
there came up out of the river seven kine, fatfleshed and well favoured; and they fed in a meadow:
 19  And, behold, seven
other kine came up after them, poor and very ill favoured and leanfleshed, such as I never saw in all the land of Egypt for badness:
 20  And the lean and the ill favoured kine did eat up the first seven fat kine:
 21  And when they had eaten them up, it could not be known that they had eaten them; but they were still ill favoured, as at the beginning. So I awoke.
 22  And I saw in my dream, and, behold, seven ears came up in one stalk, full and good:
.23  And, behold, seven ears, withered, thin, and blasted with the east wind, sprung up after them:
 24  And the thin ears devoured the seven good ears: and I told this unto the magicians; but there was none that could declare it to me.

there came up out of the river seven kine, fatfleshed and well favoured;

the FAT, and the WELL-FAVOURED:

(every respected Teacher of God, aka: Rabbi...)


other kine came up after them, poor and very ill favoured and leanfleshed,
(the mystics, the friends of Jesus, the men who were told Hell, the men who can see...dis-respected in their time, the oppressed...


22  And I saw in my dream, and, behold, seven ears came up in one stalk, full and good:
.23  And, behold, seven ears, withered, thin, and blasted with the east wind, sprung up after them:
 24  And the thin ears devoured the seven good ears: and I told this unto the magicians; but there was none that could declare it to me

the wheat was good, because words were sent, Holy words, the words were like gold wheat to eat, but the messenger began to sin, and the Light was withered and men could see the Sin, so this made many sad and disbelieving,and they grew thin, in knowing damnation, but they also had a Voice...and the words didn't matter to God, because of the Sin...


OK, I explained a little better when I could speak over the reading..

ليست هناك تعليقات: