الثلاثاء، 14 أكتوبر 2008

Who Is Your True Love?

I said;
"Hey! Lady Krishna before you go, or demn me to Hell for being ignorant and a little rude, tell me, who is my true love?"

She said;

"You have two!!! Elvis Presley, and Mannie Shalom!!"

"I have two?? How can this be possible? And URGGGH why Mannie!!??"

"It's possible because you love..."

"Then I have lots more...(?)..."

"You have two, because I am law, the law is, want more...Elvis gave you more, Mannie is the skies, she gives you everything..."

"Do I go to Elvis, or to Her?"

"Go to Elvis or go to Her, He says 'you like girls', He understands..."

"Are we in two worlds??!!"

"We are in two worlds, two loves, two worlds, go to women, give her love, Elvis also has two...Love; this is the Law!"

Who is your True Love?

ليست هناك تعليقات: