الجمعة، 10 أكتوبر 2008

Power Of Christ

I went to Lakshmi with a list of prayers, a creamy white snake shot out of her mouth, I ducked and hid away...Then I went to Krishna, He was a She, She said;

"You are clean, your prayers are fair, I grant your wishes!"

I say I don't think the screamy or the wheelies will ever be dead...

I like swords....

Mannie heard this and shrieked;

"You want to kill souls! You will be dead!"....

I met a woman at the bus stop, I squat on my heels watching everyone go by, the monster had already possessed me, writhing, with its long claws out, turning women into sex witches, I cried my soul and it leapt out...I watched the crowd...I drew the magical cross, and stuck light on their chests...A woman approached;"Little man," She said, lifting her skirts, "Learn to lick women!" I made the sign of Christ protection and gave it to her...and then I shuddered, I looked at her soul, it was evil yellow, I watched her walk into a shop, I thought to take off the crucifix, and replace it with one of death, the shisa man had already heard me, he was making wonky yellow and black markings, I asked myself, "Is this lady to be saved? And forgiven? Yuk! A yellow soul!! How can a person have grown to that age with such a terrible soul!!??" I stood up -and walked to the bus, I turned back I wanted to help her, but I also wanted her to drop dead, I looked back twice, I walked away from the bus...I threw crucifixes all over Britain, I prayed for each baby, I said;

"I love all children, protected by love in God...." I threw a red cross on the shisa man, he started screaming, "BITCCCCHH!! BITCH!!!!!!!" Death for defying Christ! Accept Christ and be God...! He felt his soul burning, and crying, he said Death, "I want the Bride, I want her bed..." He began to be sick, he vomited all over the pavement, he fell over, his soul burned, he was outside, he staggered to a doorway, crying; "I'm dead!" They let him in, he bled, they said dead;

"Mate we don't want you, leave..." He said, "Let me bed!" They let him and gave him a home, he bled, he farted, he shat his trousers, he cried;

"I am the saul that has died..."

They freaked; "Why the fuck did you let him have a bed? He's a perv! He shat all over the floor, and cried "Mate! Men are dead! " I ain't having him bed...Get him out!!"

They threw him out, and he bled...He called home, he found a bed...he died in the night...They bled...He fell to dead.

ليست هناك تعليقات: