السبت، 18 أكتوبر 2008

The Rats!

I want to hope;

Dadoichzlig; TheDeathStar; They call it Emelbert, It is inhabited by men who evolved from rats, I know an english girl in the mental hospital who married an Emelbertian, she looked at him because he came to greet me, and she fell in love, "You are beautiful!" He has thick dark hair, he looks human, but he has black all over eyes, no pupils....

Look at the way we want, desire crystal shooting upwards through the death of a star, i want to see; we were happy, look where the flow, exempt!...look where theflow, i wanted her...god...we seek love...you looked too dot...special bed;

Is His;

chicooti baby...'caroot' is a cat, catrat,

I look at her weeping, smell, the sofa was youth i looked hopeful i touched the sides of my face and pulled my hair and giggled
"The ratmen came from my foot, like a thing! a disgusting thing! yet, this foot is light, it says, YOU are Special to this foot! A thing! that evolved! this thing that came from a broken foot, was a thing that evolved from a thing..."(she looks god)
sweet kitchen, don't think of him, he says; "i am not a thing!"

"And we Earthmen are monkeys!! we came from the caroot (cat) too! and even further back the mammals the rats, so we are thing because we are rats!!! You are like a thing, that evolved!!"

----

Sleep, happy, lover,

----

look at the sofa see her love, it was not youthful, but it wasnt the word you were looking for, and yes it was, she, my hair tickles her belly, because i am still speaking in 'Matushers' they call god men, wine, wine, they say;

"piddle trousers! look at your foot here! you love me! love me! we're here!!"

That's why I was, to evolve from a rat foot is yukk---- she whispers, I'm looking at God...

when i sat in that room i felt well, she did what my dream wanted, she almost touched my leg, here hand was smaller this time, and very white bone, it jumped like tickle piano, we played chess, she beat me, we played again, she won, i said beauty, genius...

"Nu, nu, nu!"...move that caroot out of the way, a tickle cat, white and black...she has long skirt, she is a youthful genius, everything has turned the colour purple..."Nu, nu,nu!"

I love the cat, now, I appreciate the cat, it's black and white...I read Elvin Lore, Appendix of Lord Of The Rings, MiddleEarth Elmethelbreth, can hear my love, I see a man, resting on marble overlooking the forest, a man from Rohan, dressed in black jerkin, a sword on the floor, (I am Elder); "She is on Earth with her fair lady, they have married, we fare well..." kissing, cuddling, and she reads a book of Chess, says; "Look! my son studies this and is soul..." we are opposite on leather chairs, I leaned away from and with my head on her belly, tickled her with my hair, and flicked through the giant book, nu....

I'm looking at you, and I'm right, I feel you, I know we're height, height meant;

We've admitted Love..."I want her love..." We are happy in love.

I looked through the bed and I see a little dead, like...we didn't bed, like...i'm better in her...I am a little crazy, i'm staring at the chessboard; "I am not a thing!" makes me giggle, i repeat;

"I'm not a thing! I'm not a thing!!"

er, dah, dah, giggle, dah, dah, juicy man we giggle, the sea is split! the rhyme! everywhere, we've split! look at the stars, crystal light is scars, give me curtains, tweed roses, heavy shaped curtains, all is dark in golden light, like oranges, roses like oranges, the seas are Jesus, the skies split! when you looked at her you were led, you said lead me...you look a little stunned, you feel she is laughing, she looks at you and begs;

"Look at me! Look at me!"

you love being cats.

She feels, and you look weak, you feel silly, your little sweat is meekel, treacle!!

ليست هناك تعليقات: