الجمعة، 10 أكتوبر 2008

English Accents

we shuttered, it shattered! we meant bent, it looked to be God...I am accept the derogatare, the hope...we look at love, everything hope...what is that?...coat...what is His? Lotte...we are 'caldoon' means; 'partially You, exempt from work...looking through.'
We seek 'habeen' means; 'erratically lover, sex is mean' you wonder...be respect for Me, we 're dead!
I hope to school...I have to give respect...my tale is, ret...the eyes is, 'parket!' means; 'astonishally powerful, nay see, deride the men, cry clean, tell them mean, look into eye, and say, unclean.' We wanted astonishing His, astonishing is powerful...
I worked in light, I looked at God...
Make men mean and we have no God, let them see and there will be no God...they will deride, being mean...They say;

"Hashem, we free..." And they cry a Taurus...We are too mean, they look to mean...

A voice

look at my voice...Sufferagette city!! We balk!! BurpBaaarulk, he burps into her belly, as many, drugs as he can, as many drugs into her heroin room, she lifts her womb to the shelf, and he naken dances shift from femme to la route, he jiggles his freggles, all over the sharves, she seeks her, she finds a criminal, matte bright blue, matte cream white, she accepts the drugs, and she offers her arm to a girl from the war, they huddle against the cold, and the girl clasps her arm before she loses himself under the grey smog, she lifts him up, she gives him love, biffy clyro-machines te naked madman is the suffreergette, as though he made a modern ghetto full of broken scrapyard cars, and thin smog streets, and filthy marks on marked off pubs, and greasy takeaways berefit of souls; a playground at dawn... holding himself out for men to see...he is shameful, wiggling, shouting, she'll hide from him...Le cette echar, la faim de mar...

Everything in the dark...I wanted to see auras, i wanted to know, does this colour, clue? black ice...gold lights...she heard shisa men hump, and screamed, til all the gold aura clarmooned into one pool in her head and flew out screaming, I thought, "Oh, dear, I did wrong..." She never said...She slept crying...I called her back, I dropped her in bed and dressed her in white feathers, I love her laughing...her face her wavy hair her voice her eyes, I change her eyes, I never see her eyes, I draw them I change them I like every single change...she laughs young, I got (her) to disappear, I got (her) to go...Biffy Clyro-Living Is A Problem Because Everyone Dies I thought we had got groovy,
I was wrong...as she slept she was crying...I lifted the sun, and went out spying...let naken cry them wrong...which means He will know! He will know every sin they med! He sees them and says; "Wanker! You make my wife dead!" he knows they are dead, he mocks them dead...He looks drunk mad, His ghost is in the garage, I don't like him, naken...wiggling.

Huddled woman walking is mine...

ليست هناك تعليقات: