الجمعة، 10 أكتوبر 2008

San Francisco

She tootles! I don't like tootling, it's middle-aged, she winks, I say; "Where are those eyes!!?" We look and we sink, They say;

"Look at Her love, tell me what it means?"

Loving is 'pertle' means; 'magnificently small, tiny, we are in a room in company, light the illness, Utopia, because they let me ignore Her, She looks shucked against the sofa, mouth stuck in painful twist, we don't talk, don't look! Don't look! They say, "Herm?" They giggle...' I see to Death..."let them know you go."...I'll let you know I go...She says Pig;

"Oh look you! I don't want!"

Then I'm upset, I say, "Look! I don't care! We're trapped!" She did this, I did it...

We are the light of the family, because, we Love...We sit there, and we murmur and sulk...She is ridiculed, always, always ridiculed by all of us...

I am mostly Death, I say "Hey! That man's a pig! That one's a bastard, that one's thick!" She says, squelch, Oh men are beautiful...This bastard took my thoughts;

"I love that little turned up nose..."

"Your eyes are so dark, they're sweet..." She learnt that and got sick...Good! I say, Ha! ha! They will all burn in your bed!"

Almene trata a beni dictum ezeus eday Christ (peggy greek, pirate latin)...I make the sign of the cross, "In the name of the Father, the Mother and the Holy Trinity, burn these men who defy God, make them sick..." An artistic bright red crucifix shines on the wall, I make some white ones, "Forever have love in Christ!" I want men who kill men, women and children, to; when they touch the red, to burn, physically burn, and I call on God, burnt souls, I want the rest, the ones who accept Christ to be spiritually protected by God, we are in a Holy War...She says;

"How can you be Christ!!"

What does she think this is?? I am clean soul...I have nightmares, but since I cried Islam, I've prayed under the sign of the Cross..."We Have Overcome The Armageddon!!"

Tell me what this man does?

He says, red, "Isn't this sexy?", "Do you want to ****?" I make her reply, tootle, "Oooooh!! No!" She weeps..."He wants sex so much, he says (What does he say? Does he say, reach?) reach!" I don't weep when I do that, but who does, when they deny the spiritual? I said;

"I did this, years ago, this is my magic...I'll say it's black magic..." I say, I hate black men, I hate black magic, I infiltrate, I write the films, the films look sin, but I add, I add hidden holy, I write the holy numbers...I am stand...I spent five months in Purgatory posing as a Priest, I was a genuine priest, HELP!! I'm sensing sex...Women look at me...they say bed...GET BACK GET BACK!!

But, It comes back...

biffy clyro-9/15ths

The demons, I lay in bed, and I can't fight demons, I just sit there, I'm continually hearing voices, of the shisa men, I could call Heaven, but I don't want to call Heaven, I have to turn the lever, so I fly all the way down from Heaven, and there's things grabbing my head, and they're shucking me, and I die for Christ...nothing works.

Nothing.

How did this happen? They said;

"This is dirty bed!" "You Leek! You f*** Hare bed!" "You prick! You want bed!"

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit...

SAVE SOUL.

ليست هناك تعليقات: