الأحد، 30 يناير 2011

The Adam'a

the jewish aliens, 1935.

The Adam'a is a jewish sect , on Planet Amer, also found in Jesus...

They wear black matador hats, stripy jumpers, blue, white, grey and black, (a mixture) then I come in with black and neon pink tzallit, back in...only I am allowed to wear bright colours, specifically because i invented that though and they said "Fine, do that....I don't like pink..." everyone wants rules.

Heaven is IN...it's inside...

Levels, smevels....they say there are levels of Heaven. So, I think;, it's : dimensions...

It's safer to hide something inside. So He did that with Heaven, caught in a twinkle in the eye. Going inside yourself, rather than walking through a door, rising a soul from your body in death, so everyone gasps, and trembles while they watch a golden soul, shaped like a brick (Mum says; "It's shaped like a Weetabix..") float upwards into the sky.  but, they do more than, tremble and gasp...they fuck you up...I don't trust to have anyone look at my soul, they might shove me an opinion, go nuts and grab at me, and shove me down the cellar. Anyway we're safe, because souls are so maginifencentally light and powerful, they can get home. ..

Going into sleep, regular sleep. What if I forget to pray before sleep? I did never think of that. I just sleep. Because that was, right, "You were right about that, I did never think...but, I won't do it..." Thats called Heathen...but, all day, I'm talking and fighting and thinking, and praying...and telling. Telling, when I sin, because the regular Heathen world, has become more dangerous than I thought...dangerous to be around teenagers, dangerous under the sun, dangers in the TV...it's a mass red arising ...it's got sicker...perhaps I talked about them and had some of them shot down...sometimes I get sooooooooo depressed about old aquaintances that still go out, clubbing and drinking, because I don't do that anymore, I'm so glad not to be doing that, but then I get depressed, then I remember, 20/21, and I was massively depressed to be sitting on a club stool chain-smoking, once a week, staring intently at the dance floor, actually thinking about God, and a big black, that arrived a little later, but turn an intense blue.. I can't remember what, the thoughts were, some comparision about 'moshing' being similar' to 'prostrating in prayer'. Some obsessive want to see a girl...obsessively she had a type of colour, a type of hair-style, a type of meek...I look like I stay at home at weekends...and I'm just hiding from the reds and I'm also married with children...(not, to be confused with 'jewish red'...which is a type of hero of the war-time era')

OK, this is stupid, I'm trying to grab some theory on dimensions, inner worlds, and have just written bad rate jokes, thank you Martians.

ليست هناك تعليقات: