الأحد، 30 يناير 2011

the goyim


I encountered them first on a Television in the other room of the hospital ward. The voice was squeaky, and electrical fuzz, like a computerised voice. I imagined them, with whiskers, i saw them wearing baker-boy hats, and metal braces around their teeth, very straight-set  teeth...

I knew the language, they started with how they were far-right, and how they were going to destroy.

The next part of the Television radio, played, a monsters voice, a reptile, a huge dinosaur thing that could speak...: it greeted me with:

"Man-dead..." Humans were 'man-dead'...the reptiles were in their space-ship, and had caught site of planet Earth...they were going to arrive very soon. So, looking at of the window, smoking, looking at where building works were taking place over an empty field, and the smoke of the morgue near by, and the tiny windows containing very sick people, I devised a way to destroy the ; Vors-hag (dabaliens)...

ليست هناك تعليقات: