الثلاثاء، 15 فبراير 2011

How they appeared.

I made the dabaliens.

I made the dabaliens (the Vors-Hag), when I was alone, in a dining room...lots of things happened in this dining-room, where the table and the chairs were a drak colour, and there was a print of a painting of a large red-haired women in blue with blue wings, and blue winged cherubs. It was where I made a model airplane, where I had a fit in the corner of the room as many women all dressed in black ran through to pick me up, it was where i met the lawyer, where i wrote a chapter of my book, where i set the lion out, to run through the hallways.

I made them by thinking of a monster. The monster was reptilian, 12 foot tall. It had a mind, but I had decided it had no soul, so the made was carnal colours, and thick-set. It learnt KILL. It's first word was kill, it stared, then more of them appeared. I said:

"You have no soul, but a mind...I don't want you...go..."

I drove a space-ship in the living-room. I sat on the sofa (which we were forbidden to do) and I saw space in front of my eyes....I saw a huge slow-moving ship, and many smaller rounder bright silver and blue fighter planes.

Previously; in the mental-hospital ward, I first heard them. They made an announcement on the TV. They had monster voices, they said they would destroy the man-dead, and tehy were watching the Planet (Earth) from above. Someone had seen them also, and he began to 'thrill' their minds. Kill and thrill. Which thrill.

I ahd fire-power, I sent fireballs and rockets through hte ships, I could see the reptile soldiers.

I was smoking alot.

I got an idea.

Everytime, the whole of Britain, lit up a cigarette, magic would explode the Dabaliens brains...and to know they had died, I would hear them exclaim:

"With that, I'm dead!"

This drove many smokers insnae, because they would hear that, everytime they puffed on smoke.

I got a day at home, in my carpetless flat, with a table one chair, and a mattress on the floor, adn also a radio....I cant remember how, I had already killed Satan...I decided to read through Iliad, by Homer...

I heard a woman in the wall.  I talked to it, damn I probably flirted with it, I was probably going to have sex, and I only  realised she was the Dabalien Queen, when I read my friends father's name at the front of the book, and it said:

"What mean't that?"

I chopped off it's legs.

They landed on Planet Jesus.


ليست هناك تعليقات: