الثلاثاء، 10 أغسطس 2010

Making Music

                     plan b-prayin' (respected/be patient)

" Love-Stoned...I think that she knows." Interlude...wow, I always say that part looks like the Judean Desert...the story of how that was made is new to you.

And I know I was playing violin, up 'there' and Emelbert rat-people saw magical Northern Lights, singing a Queen, and well, it was a Christmas Present, The Good The Bad and The Queen, that was my piano with Damon, (I called him when he was in Iceland, but I was in bed dribbling, and I had a boys voice, I was the Hero of Ezquitar ; Louis Dov, and I said I knew he was secretly taking heroin, he just called me a "Prat." I was upset, but I kept chatting) and its about my area, I had an idea of writing Michal , who first appeared in my sisters room, over a pool of fire, I had opened wide, and thrown a dagger with a turquoise handle into, and the flying witch shadows and the flower in her hat, sitting on luggage waiting for a train, I tried to remember her Aramaic, and I wrote a little play, I made a mad family-tree, which included names like Jesus, I wrote lots of song-words, and in our shared mental hospital kitchen, even remembered chord sequences, and played a guitar in their and sang my first completed odd song, In a Place, and I got

a headache every night

so I took paracetamol, that had been spiked magically with the drug Ecstasy, and so I tried to find and collaborate with kids doing Garage or House or Drum n Bass songs, with a pad of lyrics and worse, some dedicated to Jesus, and then this insane rap goingthrough my mouth, for hours in one night:

"I is the blood of Aaron...etc...etc..." and I saw a man and woman riding a cloud, and I thought I was getting stuck in their head, but I sat on the bed until dawn...

and I've even met Pink, calling me at the hotel/mental hospital, because we wrote together, and Britney called at the Rehab...and Amy Winehouse, talked 'sadly' ??? not sure ...cool...in Summer 2006, when I lay on the lawn in my mothers garden...and course PJ, singing Good Fortune with my boys today...I just wanna be humpy, I'm a bit sick of, being told that they know I'm ill, i want to be able to tell them something well

lots of dribble, I want new songs

ليست هناك تعليقات: