الاثنين، 16 أغسطس 2010

A Girl Called Yes

Sometimes, when I'm in red...or unsure of what to say, or rather how to say, because I'm usually insulting someone before in an uncontroallble spurt of many forgein languages I talk like a 'fat-girl'...a dumb dumpy meek nuttter....

I was unwittingly, and too quickly, writing down a list of words; he praised, he chased away...planning my colour chart to make tonight with my colour pencils...writing sooooooooo quickly I didnt register howwwwwwww to remember the words...I didnt register that that Alif in the middle of a few words...that, the word had to be read, all, together...as a flowing line...so Iraq, and Iran helped out, and I forgot the F and the Qaaf, again, and flipped back through the beginner book, which has lost its cover, and is covered in scribbles... I also translate my poetry on a computer...if you read back, you know I have been calling Father...

the quotes from the Quran at the end of the book, were full of Making Shaytan, and being in Darknedd, as though, I thought one line didn't make sense, it said: God made the Darkness...I was supposed to read that to Father, but;

I only said: "I suppose... (that you)..."

Oh what have I done? Called every leader in God, hebrew ones, that I'm;

Dead...

because I couldnt go back to him, with I'm dead...and last week was so dark, I read Boy in Striped Pyjamas...I read that through telling...

----

The Fury; someone thought I was calling for Fuhrer...I was just reading my book...I said I like Fury! Not Furher...

I bought the cherry cola, cheap, because I like to smoke after about half an hour out side the library doors...I'm getting weak, so I eat alot...I get weak from walkign up stairs, I got suddenly dizzy from the heat...so I skipped Ramadan and could never make a Hajj, in the desert, but I call God, and I have Angel Wings...I see I am gold inside my eyes and in my hands...I discovered in the book-shop when I lifted a hand to my head, and there was a glow of light from the tap, and flowing about my hand...but I change colour,and each colour is a soul...

I thought, What did I tell HER? ( a womans voice, I know my reaction to men.)


A HOUSE OF LOVE, ('built' by me)

I sent green eyes (true love) I sang lemon (worship)






Hello!

I was worse down here...bad...damned...

ليست هناك تعليقات: