السبت، 6 يونيو 2009

The End

I've made it to college, if you read my blog from last night, sorry, i deleted, it was scream stuff and it was funny

I'm not happy, but i'm doing a higher course than the one i applied for;

it's equivalent to;

A HND is roughly equivalent to the first two years of a 3 year degree level study or to the Diploma in Higher Education

or

a HNC, that I think...

goodbye IN a few years, I'll start another blog, and I'm sure to tag http://jerusalemgypsy.blogspot.com if she is still around, I've been a problematic commenter for many years...I met her alot around Jerusalme, 2005 August, I'm UK Girland I wasn't impressed by UK Man!!! I'm an obsessive thing.

let's join the PEACE PARTY!! can you debate, can you donate??

Anni, anni, that was a favourite name of mine, last night, I heard me as a kid, say;

"When I'm 30, I marry Anni!!"

So, we'll see...the dealer already called, I'm soooooooo fine looking, when I wear red... and I'm damn lazy!!...

David

ليست هناك تعليقات: