الجمعة، 15 مايو 2009

Talk With My Father

The talk began in the bar, with an Arab Ummah, over a pint of shandy, at an Anti-Racism gig...the gig ended abruptly with us...after crying;

"I feel this music, I'm bringing this music, I can see dark blue auras, floating around my head, I am this music"

It ended abruptly, with the singer crying;

"Can you feel this, in a 'private part'?

We walked out...

He said; (no information about where his blood is based...) We discussed holy men, in Arabia, mostly, where are our men to the south?? I see the sephirot colour, it's turned to bright red (anger)...I know this will affect the men closest to God...he was shocked..."We have Hebrew men crying red??? How can this be Allah's soul?? I said; "I think he is angered, this will create even more fight, I cried out the anger, though it defies Allah, and we are left with soul sickness, which is in colour, creamy white...I think the Hebrew compromise, when we are cried Holy War, I had to remind them it was a war of souls...if we take these devils down, violence will end..."

I discussed, blatantly that, my religion was Sufi...He knew I was quietly telling him, I defy, that I wanted Alcohol, that, truly, I will go, but the reason for going, will be, merely, my sorrow, that again, I was trying to tell, I can't have respect, I can't have respect here, but I need understanding, Father, I've never talked before, and I think what you have told me, won't be true to myself, I have anger, and I am very shy, I'm trying to think, I'm a silly fool.........."

Sufi: "Those poets brought me Heaven!!" He said, someone said;

"If you dress like a boy, dress like a girl!!" That means; "They will seek that you defy, and then they will see Holy Girl is dead...they will say, Father He is sin...you say you see their sin...If you meet 32 men, Forgive 32 men...tell the girls Him..."

What does He think;

"She is wise...She tells defiance is weak..."

"When you enter a mosque, introduce to Allah WELL...be meek, talk around...If you pick Arabic, you tell, you will astound them with your power, they will BOW!!!"

"I will be afraid of bow..."

I think it is polite to nod...to welcome with arms outstretched...my keffiyah will be red!! I think bowing, brings us too near Self-Soul...I don't like men too near my soul...

We discussed Sunni's..."My Holy men love God...I began Sufism, by? By crying out like a KING!!! I would twirl round...I would scream

I've embarrassed myself greatly; He blinks..."You see women too divine!!! You astound me with your Love!! Keep keffiyah mine!! Blue and white God!!

I'm dim and I'm truly DEAD, I didn't listen, I watched the loud music and wanted him to go...He said;

"Leave wives, and continue to cry the;

MUSLIM UNDERWORLD"..."Our women will DIE...give every woman LOVE..."

His name is Muhammed

I asked the War, and He cried;

"Do you think I ever wanted WAR?? I killed and for that they kill..."

I still want men dead...one in particular...look at me never giving whole Love...Not even one tear...

Last night, they called me Muslim Mustaffa!!

I'm so low, again, I'm feeling spikes...He said:

"This was vice, (this war), was vice...the Khomeini began to cry Hell, and Iran fell into death, remember we cried death? Do you remember our lives??? It was war's fortune!! The Diatri were becoming and we cried RIDE!!! It was the truest Jihad..."

"Because it saves souls?"

"Because it was wise, to, burn dead..."

"When I was born, you cried...you said; I have blessed God..."

Malchut turns red...and so, we soul...Kether to black, and we are fried!!! It makes Jewish men, being to turn, they suffer soul...If we create Binah white, every respect...it turns Kether, red...this is because, they hate...they hate to Love, do you think they are killing women??

Take Kahane allllll the way down...The sepher has returned, dark green, the beginning of LOVE OF CHRIST...children that want god, are bluest soul, green can be seen as, a, convert , mighty is the king, all knowing, all powerful,
you see, if it's me,

"yeah..."
couldn't he have killed the devils, instead of us?? Couldn't he have flown Holy power, to, the JUST?? Many women have been killed, the Hebrew men are still misogynist, I'm still angry, and I kill the righteous, babies see daddy dead, and cry...the women leave me for men, I'm damn ugly...I want fortune, I can see a future, what if I'm NO? Kamara is fortunate, PJ still makes my heart thump when she sings, and I sing with her, and then she comes back, fiddles with my hat, which I previously blessed, and because she is little sins, the entire family fall out of the blessing, women are weeping on the stairs to the palace, I want little things, and I want HUGE MIRACLES...I can move the clouds, I can see my soul, in the earth, in the plants, the planets, the seas, when I move the clouds, the sun shines...I need a

WAKE UP---

Kamara is the one who resumes soul, if she is bitten, she doesn't blame, if I'm stupid, she calms...she says, 'dirty man of god, I am now...' She never lets me, go, woe...she doesn't understand, and I know...because she doesn't, everything turns GOD...because I punched, because I was too quick, because I was away too long...I've missed everything...moon lady...

What am I trying to write her?? POETRY!!

"Doth thou betrothe thyself to God?"

"Doth Gabriel too wine?"

Justice see thy soul!!

SCREAMING

"She is Heathen!!!"

---
The Diatri, (see elohim search) become in, fault, "Louise's fault for DEAD!! Silly Jesus!!"

UNFAIR, UNFAIR...

The devil man, that comes and goes,write soul...

I need her or I am dead...I plead her, I plead so much, I don't realise she loves, I leave, too quick...I come back to life...I'm home...Her LOVE is;

JEWISH DESIRE, WHY DOTH THOU WANT TO BEG? TO BEG FOR A LOVER, WHEN SHE LOVES, IS DEAD...CURSE!!...YOU GAVE POLLY HOLY BED...CURSE!!!...THAT LOVE IN THE SKY, WAS CURSE, KAMARA WAS JEWISH...SHE IS HIGHEST...FIRST LOVE...THEY SEE DESIROUS...LOVE A LITTLE JESUS...THAT WAS THE SEA, THAT WAS THE CURSE...TO CRY SEE ME...YOU ARE FIRST...BETROTHED TO GOD...SHE WAS VIOLENT, YOU LIKE VIOLENT...SHE SINGS; SIGH LOVE; YOU WRITE A POEM...BURNT TOWARDS HER, HAVE BURNT...CURSE TOWARDS HER, HAVE LEARNT...SHE SAYS; LEARN!! SHE HUMPS AND FRUMPS, WORTH!!!...YOU ARE PYSCHO TO HER...YOU TALK...SHE WILL LISTEN...


shabookmet, is a different god; shabookmet (it's ya book, mate!);

'a given estimate of age that reveals itself to be, of an age, like ancient Persian, where it is so want it is marriage, marriage is wholly Gods, the ancient has a man, who, invented love, the man looks, the woman is overcome, she says, 'You love me!' They love like they had been forever, the love is fervent, it invents no lies, it is eternal, it is already there in disguise, it is wanting, it is home, it says, Now, I will not woe...'

shapiratesayallahs!!; That is...

'a secret love, like pearls, that sing, underwater, and curls round her slim, like horror, because you won't begin...honour!! Say sing! A little water, will splatter, like your daughter...daughter is Him...look through water, and begin...she is petals on the frosty ground, watch her glide through deserts, spell the water...til it will sing daughter~!...say sin, and see petals..one drop and you sing...petals...christian...salt water for devils...pretty petals...slide through rivers, eat blossoms...christ petals, secret daughters...forget waters...be true, like daughters...we're through, it's all 'bought hers' it's all gone...dirty petals...and forks...cleanest daughters, they want daughters...you shine like thrill to her, you're through...you want white to her, get through...sleep...daughters...sail on through...wade sand, like waters...'

'My highest Love is 'YOU''

ليست هناك تعليقات: