الاثنين، 11 مايو 2009

History of The Jews

We are not descended from apes/monkeys, God sent many humans, at first there were 100-300 tribes...the Hebrew were the first to cry God. We had 21 languages...the heathen language fell...

When men defied 'Her', their voice was taken away, so they went back to oogs and ugs. grunts.

Osiris was the first child...He was God. He was a very good boy. We were Eygptian Pharoah.

I was in trouble, I kept meeting gross men...I stayed in this way, hearing voices, until, I remembered what God had told me in Heaven...

He said, I had to tell Saul no. Saul sent men to my bed, so, I brought down my right hand, and heard fire. Saul died...At this time Michal and I were still back in time in the dungeon, Saul's wives and children, ran to us to release us. Everyone heard God, and I was crowned...the building of the temple began in two months, other men were put on trial, it was a far trial, because they had all told Saul No.

The building of the Temple was His. Men were employed and sent 4000 shekels a week. They were clever men...The men designed with me, I was sure of their Heaven! They were told to place, this, Ark, which means the chest of God, in the inner sanctum...It was a chest full of gold...the temple was devised as a plan, to keep Heaevn, as, God...which means each stone was blessed, I blessed 35 jewels, the number means the arrival of death and the end of no...I designed the inner temple...in Rehab, I found where to place the tables, where to keep the candles...on the places where I saw white light...35 women became Love

my first single-common people-by-pulp

The inner sanctum, gives, rise, it rises the holy elohim; they hear chants and they swoooonnnnn!!

I was working in the temple, I took 25 days off. That mean't I left the palace which was situated on a hill, just north of a place called Amen...I mean, now, North Kidron, where many men walk...20 miles, from lower Jerusalem...

Soooooooo, when I left important work, I wandered to the temple...I would walk in through the back door...I would dress, holy, black robes, and a white skirt...the work I did, was solemn...I would talk, and I would cry...I was so dead on men asking why...I light five candles, and then I weep...then I mix two drinks...to represent, the drinks were myrhh and frankincense, to represent, the LIFE, and, the, FATHER...

first album on cassete-Stay-by-Eternal

I would dance!!! I would rush out to Him, and say, "We have conquered!!" "We have Heavenly Life!! I am forver King!! I am the Holy Light!! He says Bring Light!!

first album on compact disc-Parklife-by-Blur

First Gig-by Oasis

I would tremble in the sky...women would run in; "Can you pray for ???!!!" I cleaned...when Abraham died, I prepared the tomb,...my children are buried in the;

Tomb of Kings

still there in the Old Holy City...

The temple took three years to complete, the Ark was hidden, only I could look...

Michal was a star of Yeshiva...she was a beautiful teacher...

One night there was a robbery, they said, do we codemn the mne?? I said, No! They had stolen some wine, and knocked over six tables, that was in the outer court...They saw me, and died;

"We have defied!!"

first festival-reading--99--I got my gcse results, and did well, though I never studied, and never completed coursework-this was the favourite band
The robbery killed, they had hurt God.

There were jewels in the doors, sapphires and huge rocks, the inner sanctum contained rubies...the cloth was many colours, particularily an earthy grey, because it was the voice of Jesus...

They had hurt by, being unclean, and creating a little bit of sickness.

I drank wine, only half a cup. The wine was songs, I invented many songs...

So many men had died we needed a cemetary, in October, the cemetary began, by Tisherei, it was complete...there were murders, I condemned but never had them killed, they were imprisoned...(I hear something else!! which is interrupting!! The sin of God!!)

One day i took a trip, I saw devils destroying the temples...I saw Roman faces, I screamed...the dream lasted six hours, I cried in bed...

The light of the Ark, is Angels (Elohim)...It is Mannies light, and it is voices, it is the light, that joins souls...beware of trying to look, eternal torment for those who see pure souls...

Inner Sanctum work is light, jews need respect...it's Shul...I talk, and I daven...The country was wise...Daven is hebrew prayer, it involves continually, bowing, it is fair...the rocking creates a way of looking...when we bow, we King, we sing low, because the lowest voice, is like, the earth, and like the sea, it is souls voice, it is the inbetween, the sea is vision, and the soil, is, belonging...we belong to the earth, which was made by God...we walk his Heaven...bass reaches the inner soul, screeching is disastrous...

Women have the highest soul!!! because part of them, is the soil, that part, is, regret...they regret tilling the soil...they regret killing men...yes!! their body clocks are the seas!!

When they daven, men keep the voice...they thunder power...the power of miracles...soft singing is succour, it keeps us sane, and keeps children well...I had even had to pray for fishes locked in tanks, to prevent fishmadness!!

ليست هناك تعليقات: