الاثنين، 18 مايو 2009

The Book

We are not real

!! Really!

I looked through...I was making tea in a kitchen, I looked around the room, there was nothing, not any walls, no furniture, even, no floor!! I looked at myself, I was bright white skin, with stars around my hands...

In the car I looked at trees, there were women there instead...

I looked at the street of houses, the ground was there...black ashes...there were some small trees, instead of a house...

I looked further...

In my sight, everything was dark blue, in the corner of my eye...was a large book...the book was also dark blue, with black lettering, I stayed in the unreal house, talking to the book...

I don't want to listen...WHY!?

I don't want to listen...WHY?!

then I saw hands, move the book...

then I saw myself, containing just a white ball of light, in my chest, and nothing else...no body, no hands...

I step into the book lightly, and then I walk out...

I don't want to listen...WHY?!

He brings news...

I can't listen...WHY??!

Tonight I'll try...

Just a book!!

and not everyone contains a spark!! I contain a spark, I'm part of the book!!

He said; This week is 'disastrous' because you split!! You dropped a curse on Heavens, recount spilt, that means, YOUR DYNASTY IS GLORIOUS!! WE HAVE HEAVEN KING!! next week is glorious, next month is his...then;

'I don't kill heathen, i kill glorious!!'

NO GOD, NO GOD!!
---
"Lars!! come back to HIM!!" they call..."YOU NEED LOVE!!!"
---
let me in---obey god---sparked!!

ليست هناك تعليقات: