الاثنين، 29 ديسمبر 2008

The Problem With Fascists

Well, she was a delight...I told her Planet Aseros, I told her Adam, and she greeted him, and she loves...

I had a vision of a man sparking together two thick cables.

...and the dream was shaky, I greeted a couple with Jesus, but they were spooks...To describe how the atmosphere felt is impossible. I woke up in the bunk bed, the guy was invisible, the woman, seemed to wear a huge blonde wig...They were Nazis, they spoke like death and emptiness. It looked like a cafe, but the walls were a blue grey droufle empty, and the tables were clear of anything, and we were not allowed food. They showed me what I thought were maps, one map was shaped like a komodo dragon, it was divided into different coloured spaces, I talked maps, I thought the spaces and numbers were contour lines. It was a list of how many Jesus men they had killed. I was awake, and hearing; "We are devils, we think this Jewishness is what will kill you in the devils, you seek whatever you can find, we want death, what do you seek? Look at the table and tell me..."

"It is a work of God, we have an army, and we want God. This map will tell me God."

"We want Lod."

They said; "Try again, look at the table." I looked and screamed. They said;

"You see this map, this map is Lod. It is assembled like my devil. It is a map of men murdered. It is a map of dog, each part resembles a sect, the purple you see is jealous, devil men are jealous. It is a drawing of a devil. The lower part is sick. We have made men kill. You want sick. We say sick is well, we make you well. Try sick, and fell. The green is bitch, the numbers represent death, each part of the map is death, we killed when we were sick. Lut is dog. We like to Lut. We see you want dead, walk over to here and give us bitch, each of us will bitch."

I said; "Mummy God, If I tell them we're Him, will it work?"

She was screaming; "Louis, Can't bring them Him!!! Wake up!!"

I awoke. That scene had felt like a world I imagined about a year ago, a world that had just begun, and had somehow been filled with a number of men from earth, how bleak and lonely it looked, that there were a few caravans, and someone had thought, I had thought it, that there was a radio trying to find other men on the planet, because the planet was so grey, or even, trying to find men in space, on ships or other planets. There is a sweet caravan park somewhere that's on a hill to a city, and the city is lit up like an orange, and there are little alleyways, and amazing buildings with high stained glass windows and candles, and cobblestones, and that time I had had lots of fun. I think I met gnomes.

I thought of the little guy Adam. I thought I was on Planet Aseros. I knew if he was on this planet he would need prayer and help. I imagined he was now grown-up.

The planet was Aseros. It was Shesh. Something had hit. Shesh is what Jews call the: Evil Planet. Shesh is full of demons, and it is made when Jews get sick. So sick...

Aseros looks like a wonderful world but men became corrupt, their leader was a man who wouldn't lead. He fell in the sky, and men bled. He wanted to kill. He heard devils and scorned, he said;

"My world. My world is dim. Bring my world."

The people were Jewish, why were they Jewish? They were Jewish, because they became Jesus. These Jews, They killed? Yes, in 300 hundred years there have been men who fell from Earth. They fell in book, and they burned. Planet Aseros, loved Jew. They heard planets, but men said if they are Jewish, they are Fell. How did Planet Aseros know Jewish? They knew us, because we learned. We learned to keep Gods. We go to Heaven and every Jew cries planets. You made me think Jews fell, to this planet.

They fall when they kill.

So, Jewish men in history have been sent intergalactic??

They have.

But then, why would they keep crying Jewish?

We, cried Jewish, in Heaven...

Then are Jewish men ever fallen? Many men have fallen for Hell.

Planet Aseros, is Adam's world? I see our army of Jews walk through the countryside. They've infiltrated, they work in God. What is the situation on Aseros.

The situation is the woman you call Michal, is bringing light (which means all the Jewish women that have arrived there...I had a vision of them in her blue trousers and turbans.)The men are crying if we want light...six men are in government, they have toppled the Heemo, the dictator of the world, and we are now Hero. Adam is well, he said, like you, to be a King is well, but it's never what I want.

How did they overthrow? They appeared in a room, and wrestled him, and said, we are Love. And men greeted them, and said, the murder was Gods. And they have brought peace to the world. The girls bring schools and they teach psalms, Asero people greet, and love. The dictator, he killed his way to power.
---
I can see the past and the future, I live by the river, I can see the factories in a little quarry, in the future the quarry will be deep water. Where the charity shop is, is now a tiny waterfall, and a little stream, the trees on the roundabout are very tall, and bare. The light is golden. It's tropical. Humans' faces are covered all over with thick hair, even the women. I see the past, I am full of tears.

And the cliffs and hills are dark red, and the tears rush down, and create the oceans.
----Exodus from Egypt;
Meeting the girls; I wanted to know more about Egypt, and I wanted to know two of my 'girls' ancestors...I saw her Granny up on a hill, she was naked (we all were) brown, and glorious, she held up a staff and cried Jesus, her hair was so long and wavy dark/black, and it flew in the wind, she had amazing large large dark eyes (like girl's) and she heard me go, shoo shoo, and she talked to her girl, and then I heard...because I told Mum, that girl had made a hip hop record in Heaven; "Does the record go; "I look so good, I look so good!" (??)" And I said to girl's mummy don't be so rude, And I told the mummy her granny was Jesus SAVIORS, in the desert, and she began to cry...and granny knew I had gone schoo shoo, so she kept telling girl she 'looked too good'. And girl laughed because of Granny, because Mummy thought Granny was a girlie girl's girl, et al. And I met the next girl's granny, and I looked at her yummy, because she looked like Annie F. and I repeated to that girl, that I loved Granny's broken face...and yummy, que sa...Because Jewish girls make me feel well, no, only the old grannies, it's because of spirit and everyone else, like you, enduces violent vomiting...And I didn't have a granny, (Yes, I do, and I have a Grandfather, Shlomo Arizal!! He leaves me a message; Be Good, Louis)there in Egypt but I'm some one's granny, I could be your Granny. you are dead american you are dead...
----
So, the girl was drunk....and I am hysterical. Dorothy is dead, because Dorothy truly loved Louis (Green Eyes syndrome/proof) And Louis died because he knew he was Dorothy...and he couldn't find her, and because he couldn't find her he began to dream, and he dreamt that he was. Her!! Staring out of the window dreaming of Benchley, well, is what happened to Louis, and Louis had only seen the proof of Louis' eyes, and Louis'd heard of Benchley, but Louis had talked to Dorothy throughout her life, and they didn't know it was Louis, and because of the dream he began to think he was Dorothy, that she had fallen down from Heaven, and become Louis, and Louis then dreamt, that Dorothy was more than Louis dead, that he would have one chance a year to see Dorothy, and then Dorothy would be taken away by the demons, and the demons would mock Louis, by bringing Dorothy back next year...So Louis was her, and Louis died. And Louis screamed and screamed.

ليست هناك تعليقات: