الجمعة، 4 مارس 2011

Prayers

write jewish soul

she is like light. she gives me depression, highs, and shaking screaming, bothers, heated necks and buzzing brains. death. then, at those moments, i dont know whats happened. and I dont know what happens when i'm soothed. It's not drugs, that i think are making



me sick.. And then i saw it happen. So, it was saying, "I love thee..." Even if the lover isn't in the room, even very far away.

Someone prayed the damned Hell, into something resembling sweetness, i think there is a rule, somewhere that says dont pray for the damned. But we pray, them short, and we pray them lazy. We have to keep them resembling a bit of light, to save others.

She came back, on the dya the other one came back...


Elton John.

"How many people did you call to God here?" Dangerous,

"How many converted?"

There's some problems in this battle. Like having a sense....of hearing. Something enormously yellow and yellow ochre, flew over the bedroom ceiling.

I adjusted to Spirit, when I feel sick, I wave a hand over my head and say Kosher!

"It works it works! I feel well!"

We complained. Someone let in an evil day-sleeper. I am intent on killing again. I clap my hands. I clap- like thunder, spark my hands,d raw a melting burnign crucifx into my hands, and BAM!!!!!! every evil man is dead.

I just rest. Something fell out of our bed, It was a tiny creamy white bald man with a wrinkly face.

Sorry, but it was Elton John a homosexual. It turned, that she had called him, about God, and about being a Queen for God. He heard her, he cling onto her soul, and I am crying out: Bad Hashem, Bad Hashem to our souls!!

It was funny he said something freaky, but he had planted himself there for a long time... it he said was gross, but it was funny.


Then I can hear evil voices this time, on the radio I carry about the house...It's bad, I have t find God, and tell directly, I cant find anyone about this or we are dead. Clap hands.

Last night, i walked the street in the wind. The wind said: They are going to fight her, you must tell them no...

do it yourself, you do it. I'll do it once. No hope...A sister prayed the 'baddie'...I call out, to him, He says, I'm am shitting out of my ---- (butts) I see that I see yellow ochre...I see yellow ochre from your bottom, enough,......


These homosexuals probably think I am an Israeli man.

huh.

I am going to go through her small album today, 'uh huh her', because the guy in Stories they think is a 'sexy mouse'...well,huh.

I am going to win!

ليست هناك تعليقات: