الأحد، 20 مارس 2011

Afghanistan

You ate, fruit bread, four slices after another with chocolate spread, a whole pack of jammy dodgers, at once, dipped in bad tea, cheap bags and not enough milk, follwed with a half eaten pack of prawn cocktail crisps. You hoped she wouldnt see, when you wandered down for a mint and chocolate mousse, and back for cuddles, rolling around telling her to leave , because I am back trying to  hide under the duvet with a chocolate easter egg.

You have to write something wise, because the last post, you forgot soul. In the last post, so this is about Afghanistan:

The photo of her was taken 25 years back, that means as she hit teens, i was still a baby, at that time she lived in a refugee camp.

The first time, you held her you carried mountains. My body felt like it was spinning, Nothing like that before, pyhsical force of flying round and round...I was holding mountains, they made a face like a king, a long, straight white nose, a black-straight haired beard, and hanging moustache.

you shouldnt listen to music, and you shouldnt eat.

I was holding mountains, i was lying under a mass of rock, holding it up with only my shoulders.

"It is 1432, in 1264, the heathen year, Nanny said, the heathen year, it was, a girl landed in Spain, an arabic girl, and met a hebrew boy, adn tehy flew away to the north, and they arrived in the Emerald Isle, which means it is green, like you...and so, that is nearly a thousand years ago, 1264, which is what year is that? some 800 years back, i work it out, i am in 2011...and mummys name is Danu, and there was a king, who married into greek, because the Aryan tribe travelled further and further north, you dont know arabs were in Ireland. And i see another nanny in my eyes, with long curly hair, run out of a building on fire, with a baby in her arms, becasue of the vikings, like germans, Vikings are big and blonde. And i saw this in Robin Hood, because I thought, I want to see Fael, which might be my dad's Irish name, we have all different names, so many names, and so I call grandad Fael, and he was a King of ancient Ireland, and watched this film, in the castle, a castle is like a palace, but it is fortified, and European building...wolf-hounds, i own those...so, i wanted to see what my ancestors look like, ..."

Black, Sell for eating food before someone like that...

Speaking Afghan or Farsi or whatever came quickly...she still wanted to learn English, but i didnt know where to start with showing her.

I covered her with my duvet, to keep her warm, but i dont think she wanted a duvet, and so I tried to pray at the same time, anything bad would just turn away and walk away, there should be lots of love.

The night before, I took a knife. If the knife went through her, thats can only be God. Imagine; I was trying to destroy a whole army, at once...

ليست هناك تعليقات: