الخميس، 17 فبراير 2011

The Goyim

Men fighting me, disappeared, a door lit round their bodies, the door was neon blue, Emelbert's door is neon-blue.

So, they became the evil Goyim government. They developed a manner like rat-men. They had a similar look.

They were men that were sure it's Death. They were Hatred, they were a population of Hell.

They destroyed SOUL, and they bombed. The war was like this:

"You are No!"

"We are King!"

Emelbert was a stone-gray place, everywhere was rubble. Most of them ran and moved to the continent Spix. They also remnants of demons, witch-like 'rat-human monsters, cackling and screaming, red, yellow and black...

If i fought, ...I would only lead...i would be aware of Love... would i get a temper?

painting has gone. Love has arrived. 

I'm not working hard. I'm dropping that and then this, so it adds up to work...and now I've got a soul...it has Become.

The guys....that means the angels. The angels hear me scream like a Valkyrie, as I run up the stairs.

The last and the only first, to bring swords over Gomorrah, agreed with me and came back. I see an imge of a square circle of men in red and black, bring down each of their red swords together...to kill the English men. The news is; I speak Angel-language. I'm a High Angel and not a Dead.

I'm back to kisses. I remembered how to kiss....

ليست هناك تعليقات: