الأحد، 21 مارس 2010

It's Over.

"Because I am Sword Christ, I am King of Ever...I have killed the Heathen, I am King...I hath sent for Heaven and I hath Prayer...I have overcome evil, the four rights of God are here, seven of us are King...We sang ----- (hebrew word)

"Triumph!!"

"He hath fought the sword...He hath overcome by fear, he hath called My Name...and hath seen fair..."

He is Sire of Nephillim, they were Law.

Five Kings.

All I did was write...all I did was immediately tell God the problem, in a silent talk, a weird kind of language, it was abrupt, the demons/men that fought exploded in fire...they burnt 'singularly...' He means, they individually died...they were hate men...I sent the messages to a little room on high, I heard explosions, I said send me a little letter when they died, the sign was a little swoosh tick in neon blue...we counted 55, that means, they fell to Hell...because they flew to me...it was bad... Now, I'm nearly OK, I'm not sure of the miracle; punishment...each one has lost face;

"He has stolen." If I had told you my secret language, we would have died. It's special, it sounds like;

T'hat an t'hat...It's the most inner thought, surprisingly, AND it was heard! It was quick, all that prayer, and it was just, send some letters!! I've forgotten being why...

They've burnt internally. They can speak and men freak, they wouldnt look, they accepted.

"They've died in tongue." They want to suffer.

"They have wretch."

They need to die.

"They are Satan and thus, I burned their bed, and they are now dying. They sick..." That means?

"They sat, kill sat. They've died...They are burned..."

How did they die, I think --- that would be just.

"They are burning brains, two can't talk...every-one will die..." Jack, devil.

"They are 'jacked.' They have firey heat...each brain is burst..."

"They were attacked in the mind! And we're freed!"

"Satan is see-ing burst...Fight...pray lighter...Become fighter...we are sought in God. I am first King, you are 4th...Height Heaven..."

I don't understand;

A little woman' voice; "The fight is over..."

"The men were writing? ..."

"Yes."

"Whats happened."

"We killed Sick. We burnt their minds..."

Everything's OK?

"Be sweet...."

ليست هناك تعليقات: