الاثنين، 9 نوفمبر 2009

Musical Scenes and the Real Muhammed

Dungen - "Gör Det Nu"

this is the Swedish song, that captures a whole new musical scene! In Heavens!!

found on 2007-02 stereogums, free zip downloads...

Add the Spaatz, add the slick thin suits, with a little black and white check patterns, the leather cord around the head, and a transformation of sex.

Black dreams!! SO whilst, playing this tune, over and over, tap-dancing, and hair hanging over, with hands in the air; Muhammed;

I see his face, black hair and beard, and coloured in dark blue and dark green;


BANG! My eye shifts, and he sees monsters...


this scene is 1960's, mods...I turn into this (picture);

a painted jewish lady;


"Satan!! Satan!! Father she brings Hell looks!!"


He has a strange body, it's wide, and his arms and legs are stunted, but he must have beautiful love, because dark blue is holy, and dark green is true love);


"What is your name, Hell witch?? (song playing and playing, 'work stchill...mmmm mwah'...lou...got fur....')


leg wiggles;




finger to chin; "Lou, " "What is your name? They have reported, you bring Hell....Lou," pout, pout... sing singing...


"This witch is Christ!!"


"Yahweh, Yahweh, hear I only call on Yahweh, I give others dreams, gold and blue..."


something about, killing David's Israel...I took to fight..."Ta, ta dum ra dum dum, killing hebrew music, american higher, see Heaven...we are the hebrew lover!! Should have only belonged to David, the american hebrew..." Song playing, on repeat, had to walk out so high, tapping my feet on cars, spinning in the sky..."Lou, I do....." (I translate weirdly, "Don't really like herrrrrr, heaven...you can't feel her..."



Muhammed: "You want fight? You want fight? I will fight...I will kill Hell!"
"Israel is fire!! Queen of Israel, I am fire!!"
"I will KILL FIRE! I will 'scenes' HELL!!"

the musical scene, can be created, by witty cool...make one hip, make one tune...relate tune...we have 30 hip...the dancing is King...we have ten bands...type of musak; hippy electronic, prog rock, mixed with motown...another dress design, blood red velvet suit, a dark brown cord jacket, black cravat (I am obsessed with these styles) an everyday, chunky black wool knit cardigan with huge buttons, and long dark green skirts, with wavy hems...dark brown suits (dark brown is the colour of why)


"So we have an M!! Mo-mo mohammed, mariam, maddona, mannie, mario, I could go through the whole Heaven list of names, til I'm crazyyyyyyyyyy....GRANDAD MARIO!! (playing the one dungen song over and over) M M M M M!!!" little handshakes, and smokes in the garden...got der nu, on repeat..."Italian Grandad! He's not Muhammed!! Look what we made! I am Luigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........."


drum drum drum...singing; "I am so insulting!! they all live and got..."


"Did you see Satan?"



still tap-dancing, moving like an ancient Israeli, from Last Temptation of Christ


" You are a witch!!"





"Oh, can't choo fall on things?"



"Jute!"




'We work, stchill..."





Then I read his book, 25 sins...'They all live..."

"You sentence me!!!!!!!!!!!"

"This Hell-Woman, ssssseeeeeeeeeeksss deatttttttthhhhhh!!!!" Screaming now...

drumming, drumming, then, in a purple dream dancing with a book. I'm 6 foot tall, and my hairs turned black....

He screamed; "She is Father KINGS!!"

(this is quite cool too--Chromeo-Fancy Footwork)

ليست هناك تعليقات: