الأحد، 22 نوفمبر 2009

Songs

the 50th one, is psalm 85

Ian Carey-Get Shaky

what d u think? I'm deploring brothers. YES! we wrote songs!!

Led Zepplin- Immigrant Song

answers: Mikvah:

gold and blue songs to Arabia, 300

red and green-to Americas, Europe 32,000. (reply to King Jesus)

purple and pink; Britain 942 songs

"jed"

"jed?" you-tube look

"You'll like this ; Madonna..."

"I like Madonna?'

"Jesus song in Petra..."

"What, the Christian band? I'm beyond belief..."

"Also, Jesus songs...something called; Help ME Now...it's by Dre, the song is; Let me ride...it's actually let me ride. It's pink..."

"And something soul...Love me Tender."

"Elvis."

"Do you like Jesus?"

no reply.

"This is Shine!! Something M's, "

"it's...?...??"

"Dont ever soul..."

Dre: "What are all my bitches saying?"

"M's song is, Treat ME Love, it's written, it's ol'...take a wreck...song: by... jewish girl...Amanda Etine...Yes Perez! Angel is fly!!! Great PINKS!!"

---some more songs:

"Your jewish is Sweden...watch for........."

"For a baaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd, ? "

"Jesus! Gor Det Nu is specials! Jesus, Please Love Me, jewish Hazel...;...something Goth...gothic is weep, it's Nightwish, End of All Hope,

"Purple? Like Rabbi's eyes?

"...yes, purples..."

"Losing the line."

"I'll be born again, I'll be sent to an ALien Planet, that's sick..."

"One more, they're sick..."

"Howabout??"

"Jesus save me...Angela Ecar...jewish booooooookk..."

"I love you, you're mine...."

"Jewishhhhhhhh, you couldn't look, see song!"

"Pantera, look down. I am Him. Pantera? Cemetary Gates."

"Cemetary Gates."

"Right, after this song I'm off!"

ليست هناك تعليقات: