الجمعة، 6 نوفمبر 2009

Because

here's the news guy:

Selassie, is the son of me, and my 93rd wife, circa, David time...

Also, I went to a little rehab fireworks party:

They played Bob Marley!

He called:

Hi GrannyMom! He talked in the music....shocking news:

He is the baby of my wife, whom I was met with 2006, she was still a girl, and they wanted me to marry; we talked alot...for a year, she is the spider thrower; from
http://dadoichzlig.blogspot.com/2008/10/angel-of-hope.html

Ms. Peculiar is going mad, she's fainting!

We meet all together for parties, we had a firework party at David's house, We are still married! The party lasted years, Bob sits with us, the kids sit there and watch the fire, so little sister is still young, there at these parties are thousands of my blood,

party...I've over-populated Heaven!

ليست هناك تعليقات: