الجمعة، 17 أبريل 2009

Films

you are lucky

she looks groovy

you are 98

sell twenty

dark eyebrows

couldnt keep the tooth

she cuddles

you paint

get famous

pay her thousands

she is sweet!

you make it

you dont make it

father

-

she has a flat like a hat!

why do you cry I pulled out your own brains on brighton pier

got stuck

she sleeps

she cuddles

where are you?

you are upon street fuddles, this means you sleep for weeks and she carts rent money and you sleep and she hits the canvas and she says you see vices and she cuddles and you rest mondays and she carts money and you heat sunday and she will relax and you have every sunday because you see monday, and she is tall like sunday and her flat is small, and she says see what we can witch, and the gallery says "I see Monday!!" so she sleeps because you're selling, and so she speaks, at the cart monday, the exhibition went through monday, to sunday, sleeep, because hope from motorway to city, is like dying sleepily, hoping and hoping, just, so much, that you need to stop hoping, like having a real heartache in the face!! like see-ing you have died, like wanting and wanting. because she prays for you...

--

stupid.

I'm famous in American Heaven. I have released two films.

I love "Dem." (Dem Aliens!!) Twentyfive Mohammedan brothers buy tickets to Dem's World Premiere, hoping to see another political film by GABRIEL...(the first film: Set in Northern England council estates involving Muslims, plus, an American Jewish guy in New York...with the Orthodox gang crying for Palestine...it was researched and is poetical...

Dem opens with my sister-character and mum and me, in a shopping centre...cuts to Dad and me in a car in a dark car park...I'm eating a sausage roll and hearing my wife cry I am too goy...then;

An armoured car appears round the corner (this film only survives on my dad and sister) and knocks off our car door...we are Eastside...

"Get in!!" Dad spins the car...Dad has this hideous crik in his neck which he snaps while driving..Dad doesn't swear, he wears chinos and cheap fleeces...a spaceship appears: Dad;

"Blady 'Ell!!! MANNNNN?? SHEETTT???!!!"

Sister is a loon, she squeals a lot;

"Wheeeeeeeeelllllll!! Wha!!" The Alien is there, so, she 'texts her boyfriend for help' Then they stop at a pub, as though nothing is happening while my character is crying we are dead, and calling for help...she makes jokes about priscilla,...

The audience in the cinema cries; Call the Police!!!...a muslim laughs, it is implied that the police are pigs..."Oi!!!"

man shit if the future is dead, dreaming of the future makes me feel sick. You were with me at the premiere...wooh.

ليست هناك تعليقات: