الثلاثاء، 14 أبريل 2009

Mystery Girl

I can see she has eyes and I can see she has hair, but I don't know who she is... she has long hair and dark eyes...she is my pelvis nuts, but I have had no idea who she is...she appears randomly, to call me german bitch, to make my pelvis dance...she's got gold hair...it's the rock music from our souls again.

last night, I worked out who she is.

I had imagined 'Mary' to look like an English woman, like, I must be absolute respect. Like a tall woman, like white, full of solicitude, all prayers and whiteness, but this woman is driving me insane. I wanted to find; "Mummy Mary." I wanted to talk with her while I shopped, I sent her silver and diamond bangels and earrings...but I got the wrong woman.

Bang!! I've entered Time!

Bar Mitzvah.

A tiny beautiful girl is there, dancing in the middle of the room, with her feet splayed, doing this odd little African dance, of kill the white man...and says accusingly to those present; "God is my Lover!!"

So, this is the beginning of the killing. Look at this!! Why do you have to do this??!!

I sit in the garden for ten minutes, bowing up and down;

"Thank you, Yahweh, thank you Yahweh..."

Then I'm back walking around the house, my legs tapping uncontrollably, my hips wiggling...

And I want to cry and cry. Laugh and then laugh...

That Bar Mitzvah, dammit...##we are both insane...

29 AD:

We were fine. Then Yeshua said;

"I've called the devil."

My angel-wings turned bright red...stupid bastard!!

We told him to leave. He left.

He went wandering...He found a cave, he ate 17 women, then he drank a mane. I appeared from rehab, I wanted bed. I loved him, so I waited for the bed. That weird woman I made appeared, she kept talking insanely in his head, he kept giggling...I told her to go. I said, there are drugs in the locusts, eat the locusts. I killed the devil. We didn't bed.

His friends were devils. Gabrielle was a silly cow. Like; "A Golden Cow." She said; "I am Yahweh, and you, are bent!"

I hated Judas. I said; "This bastard will kill us!! Don't you understand he is bent??!! He said I am black Miss!!! He says; (in whispers)'You're sexually shit...' (!!))"

Zarathustra carries the corpse for miles. Judas is the corpse.

Yeshua said; "Dad...we've gathered men..." He gathered Lunatics...a down-going.

I heard; "We're shit." They said; "We are going to fight for God."

When I said I had killed the devil, he laughed..."Killing this devil is shit!! Why did we kill it?? We wanted it to heat!!"

I hated all of them, thrice, so I denied them, I hate boys, thrice, and left, so I died, I didn't take that holiday to greece...thus goeth he willingly over the
bridge.

The Holiday in Greece:

My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

They make me marry Gomez...but I hear;

Luigi 'Gabriel' Amaros has married -/-A girl.

It's my family. Gomez is the apple because he is queer, and the oranges are lesbians. I was fifteen and they make me get married to a man.

Mum beats Mannie, she bites me!! She goes absolutely insane, and pulls her hair and drags her across floors...running away from Mum is a routine game.

23 AD.

----

ليست هناك تعليقات: