الاثنين، 20 أبريل 2009

Dalon Head

The dentist is rolling around above my bed at night...I'm full of cotton so I can only growl;

"This is black magic!! It's not you!"

She stays...rolling

"This is white magic!! It can't be you!! This isn't the dentist!!"

She's talking...

"Miss!! I can't kiss you! You know my mouth is bleeding..."

Then she sees a girl in the corner of the room, and laughs, and says;

"Oh God, you want too!"

I can't hear;

"Miss, this is my 'sister' she prays for me to keep the demon men away!"...I tell the dentist to leave...then I cuddle the 'sister'...and then fall asleep..."You little dallon...you don't know why I call to bed...I call you to bed, because you are sweet and I am sick...little dalon head...I look at you and bed...dallon head...dalon is bed..."

At the dentists, (at the dentist's is an amazing booklet about Islam, about tkaing part in charities...);

I'm having a rotten tooth at the back of my mouth removed, drilled and pulled...I'm predicting something embarrassing, so I place my hands over my trouser fly, I say whats embarrassing...she has chestnut hair, smooth white skin and big brown eyes, she is either Irish or American...I keep my eyes shut...

An angel appears, in silver, and jumps on my groin...as I am being injected for the pain;

"Bonk!!" I say out loud, in between the groaning, then in what I believe is another language, perhaps hebrew, maybe gaelic;

("No! no! I mean, she did this at the hairdressers too! I don't want BONK!!")

"Bonk!"

My groin, is, chirping, like a bird...I think they can't hear it...a singing bird...like little whistles, I'm nooot hot...

Just before I go into a light sleep, I feel her belly against, my head...stupidly, I sweep my forehead over her belly...I say, you didn't notice...

"SHIT!!"

She did and laughed, she is secretly crying I'm bed...She says;

"You want..."

Then I open my eyes, I look into her, I see a green light...I say out loud;

"That means true love!! Shit!" I close them, and she sees light green and white paint over my eyes, like a Hindu goddesses, paint...I walk out without looking back...

"This true love is dead, because you're miss..."

At Rehab, I dated the Arabian doctor, once she said to me;

"You tell me you love my Koran, but you are too thin, Koran men are fat..."

This should make 'em proud...

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...

Interesting blog. Difficult to follow the story though.

The creative use of language
defining quality
as well as the feeling
of white light surrounding this site, thank you for that.

Perhaps we, as a people, are entering a season to expand our concept of where God lives...
maybe it is our only hope as a civilization

Keep writing, to help unlock our power within

Shalom

sister in christ