الأربعاء، 19 ديسمبر 2012

Mummy

"Oh my God, Al Hamdu Lillah! You are the star in the sky, you are the joined stars, you are star who god, you are star."

"Oh my God, Al Hamdu Lillah! They call it bashert, absh bash you, you are divine lover, You are the star in the sky, you are the joined stars, you are star who god, you are star."

I must explain myself, I must make her see.

"Oh my God, Al Hamdu Lillah! You are that bit in the sky who is mine, you are mine, I cannot understand, our stars have joined, crossed stars, the stars that cross, You are the star in the sky, you are the joined stars, you are star who god, you are star."

 I must make her stay only Me.

"Bits like us, (I put my forefingers together.) we are stars, we are joined, He says, this, this is Zivug. I must explain basherts, we must be the stars that cross because we say basherts. That is, zivug is an old word for bitch, they are not aware for this, because they see him, when I see God I know I am you, I am not lying."

"Can you want this ? It is preordained, you must obey, I have wanted this, and it is you."

I am pushing my fingers together, because we crashed. We crashed into the Eternal, and there was two white stars crashing into each other, through a window, just where I place my hands, where I saw the image of the flying stars. I hadn;t seen this before.

I must try to explain.

 "We cannot understand, our stars have joined, crossed stars, the stars that cross, You are the star in the sky, you are the joined stars, you are star who god, you are star."

I say:

"Please be a basheert. I hit you, they bash her. We see stars."

---
#
It's all silent, but no one is running away, so I look further. And I see so much more, I would shake if I wasn't nearly dead, I would praise God if I could leave. I can read, words on her glowing white skin. Then I do what people call; regression.

I am trying to speak. But; we both hear, in that little window, just above us;

"Mummy?Mummy? Mummy?"

A little kids voice over and over. She wails and laughs.

"Mummy, mummy, mummy,. Mummy.

"Wait a minute I am speaking."

And the skin says; "you are my Mummy."

"OH MY GOD!!! You are my Mummy!! I was calling you when I was young. You must understand this, you must see. I am gay. And you are Mummy. My beloved. The one."

"Listen to your skin. It wasn't ready. But you are lover."








ليست هناك تعليقات: