السبت، 31 ديسمبر 2011

Mummy God

I got an airplane the other week...a kid with straight black hair, looked adn stared through the little windows, then he went flying, he ran through the alley arms stretched, through all the blue and white clouds. A TV  advert made me think, it showed all modern types of technology, run on a little engine, with fire and smoke, even a bill credit, thing...and a mobile...


I've tried to explain technology before to people in the past;

"well, they run on fire, they have cables, which spark, and it runs on fire, it's impossible to explain..they must be very clever..."

Some old woman said: "Then the buses, have chains that turn the axles..."

Michal thought at first that demons were flying all around the house, when she heard traffic...

--- I was thinking about a fly through Hell, when I said "Mummy God, ...I called Him, Mummy God...."

I was in front of the TV, when I heard:

"Who brought this boy here, and why is he calling my daughter Mummy God?..."

You should have shut up...but you felt happier, so you swined...

I sat in the dark in the rain, smoking and dreaming, the smoke turned silver and sparkly...and I listened, I listened to everything I had missed, everything concerning me...blues and golds, and yellows and greens, and purples...

I heard a boy who said:

"What is my Daddy's name??"

I was thinking aloud to myself:

"Mummy God?...why was I in hell?"

---


"Mummy God, Mummy God..."

I sent 10 angels and my grandmother...I watched the door...It was all very;

Happy.

---

listen again.

"Are you Mummy God? I wanted to find you...My names is M. I am happy to be in God."

when he was younger I listened: He was a toddler, with women, he looked a little ZimZam, he said:

"We must Sing Him." I was in a delirium...Schmuel was by a mirror, copying my hand movements, I started this strange, duck hands whilst I'm talking, I talk out aloud now, in the mental patients house...he went to see my Dad, he was doing this strange stare eye thing...opening them wide, rolling them around...Dad couldn't see.

We got a smash of new soul colour, she was in the doorway dressed in dark green. She was me. So, I soared, I was so surprised, I replied, the colour of a neon green flew out of me into the roof...

I was singing him again and again on the Island I flew to. He was 90 % in thought. Annoyance was 45%. Hunger 75 %. We got on a bus to the capital and went round the island once, and stopped at the airport, I asked the dirver where we were going; "Yes, we go there, we got here..." We went round again, stoped at the airport again, went on the same bus, eventually arrived at the captial... I thought about him over a cappucino. A theory about why Moses saw the burning bush was on a little Tv in the corner. The scientists explained it by saying, often, there were seizures in the ground that exploded, and this covered the bush. Then after the coffee we walked back to the bus.

We sang on the way to the hotel, about Jesus in the tavern, it was like we were holding crucifixes in the air, well, when he was in the tavern, a man put a bag on the table, and emptied out lots of silver coins, Jesus told him to divide the money and who to give it to...His eyes would shine a bright Sky blue, but when he saw the money they turned a bright red...Thats all I remembered except that he often walked through the rehabilitation house walls, with a hood over him and those bright blue eyes...

--

ZimZam keeps them soul. Everyone looks at him and cries, because he is their Father King. The hijabs? Women where he is, look sin. He loves everyone that souls. You are his wiser dead...


You, must, sing Allah.

ليست هناك تعليقات: