السبت، 3 ديسمبر 2011

Wear Black Forever

We took over the world last night, we were Hope and Peace...there were two of us, and circles of passengers, in the south face wall, where the door cut through...

Every wonder became spiritual in spaces of seconds into minutes...the course of the snood curved round a bare face...a door in twilight, a new sight flying dark grey-blue like the depths of a cold sea...exact like the colour mix on my palette...then the scab of brown-red, discarded soul...


music repeats itself, like prayer was supposed to do, but then you discovered extra light...extra things for life...prayer gets to be fun...

---

I knew the twilight was making a scene, for me to play the actor and the storyteller, I knew we were becoming ...the first...

I was making spirit, in a black coat, black trousers, a black square hat...she kept her face on the edge of the pillow, she whispered, what I didn't listen: It became Everything...she said...I....

"We are in charge now...." I declared.

"Don't worry!" Because we are Hope and Peace.

Because compasses pointed North...I went to the bed...In black dress, and knees, and walking from one space to the next space, preaching, preaching...

I got to my knees beside, the bed, in black trousers. "A black square hat!"

I put my face to the floor, a pillow talking...above me...There's quiet in this direction...


I sat on knees on bed, and my face on the pillow, and my arms, back behind flying in the air, like a crow, a crow-man, in black feathers...


I went to lock the door, still pillow, I bowed towards the door and the passengers...


"I am wearing a black hat! "

"We are becoming soulful, we are Muhammadan, We are Law, We will Soul You, We are Lover. We are married in Law...Go Now..."


I sat on my knees, by the pillow, I put my face to the floor...


"Leave me now, don't worry..."


"I can see I am going to a Lower World tonight, you are going higher, you must leave me, and then we're well....I don't mind...I love God..." and I waited, at the pillow, and bowed my face to the floor, and repeated myself...


"We are in Charge Now....We can Law men, We can Ride, We will Ride Him, we Are Love..."


I didn't hear her say one word, perhaps there wasn't even a Her there...I was going crazy again, I had promised no more joking, I laughed loud, , and my trainers were on the pillow, in her face... i knew it was another annoying schism, I rolled on the duvet, and kicked the trainers against, the wall, my hair turned short and black, my image became a man, I kicked at the grey wall, covered in Arabian graffiti, I joked...It died everything a little,

"He needed a good expensive pair of trainers...

"Benjamin!! Benjamin!! The little guy in Romeo and Juliet!!" Benjamin " THE ALI!!! !!!!!!!!!"

..quickly she smiled, and she left for the Higher Heaven...

I switched the light back on and left the room....

ليست هناك تعليقات: