الأحد، 17 يوليو 2011

Father Muhammed

"Lu-weesa!! Lu-weesa!!" 

I was thrumming through the alley at the side of the world, dressed in blue side-long pearls, one Imam's hat atop the head, coloured in jewels, a black and a white, the trousers were cut above 'delicate' ankles, they were darkest blue (the Mothers) (note; I am 'quoting some-ones eyes'), the shirt was black, she wore jewel, eight white bangles, one crown, (silver with flourescent blue elfin inscription; "We have Love Forever) on the right hand third finger, a light in the left eye, a wink...she walked through a barren wasteland called the Temple of Love...

..."Lu-weesa, We Still ('stop it.'). We are going to fight! I am the Lord-King!!!"


Lars thought Stop. She didn't want to fight. She wanted to soul. Where she walked was glass, where He sat was like a glistening fool.

I called them because I went mad. I called every help.

The Rabbi's Epiphany:

ليست هناك تعليقات: