الاثنين، 3 مارس 2014

Mosque






she had massive green, bird-leaf eyebROws, that had been snipped at and picked...they thick, thick even when she was a baby...a little squashed face, all these vampire lines around her lips, white face, a squashed nose, snipped at the end...

When we walked the mosque, we talked, I followed the little woman in leather jacket and cow-girl boots through the hall, clicking my fingers, thumping my thin arms, like easy waves, 1,2,3 skipping a little, a man gasps and clasps his chest crying his love, and he falls back against the door...looking at white face, with little white hair...we walked through a door, and entered the girls side, a dinner-night, full of large tables, seats squashed together...the first time a girl sees Jannah and she wails, turns round in shock, and walks away, I laugh, then wail and step towards her...I laugh again, and say:

"Oh dear! the first time she sees someone from Jannah! And I'm dead!!!"

The maiden went back to a youthful age, her thick wavy green hair, and massive black eyebrows framing huge dark green eyes.

True Love is green, Jannah is green...

Later, I have to find the mosque toilet...I feel tall, and walk to the beat of the Quran recitation blasting around the halls...I wave my hands and click my fingers, my soul sings the Surah, exact, I try to listen to my soul and hum some words, I'm walking to the beat, with black long hair, and rich dark purple coat, embroidered with a silent pattern...I turn towards the man's section and enter the door...A man holds it open for me as I walk through, and he bows, my head is high, his clothes turned to a sparkling silver...embroidered hems and edges...
---

ليست هناك تعليقات: