الجمعة، 9 يوليو 2010

Love

i saw her safe, i saw sin, i be face, sink towards another eye, see a little, perfect like you, i was killing in myself, it meant i wanted hate, i saw her!! she said, i love you like the stars

this will take much thinking

1st bed : "oh, isnt there something more?" they listen, they watch too...i love heaven, i love heaven, explain in science, understand the Angel, listen, then to the angel, write her
One Day was the best day of Life. We shared the same day.

It was my first week of Arab school, I started on the day of Mohammed's Ascending to Heaevn, Day, and me and Anashka, we share the birthday. On the second day, I saw a sign, whose words changed to Jihad, the Jihad was disgusting, it has ended, it began in Liverpool St. Station, and it ended, I sat on the entrance steps until it ended, I did worse, I cried everyone to fall again, today I've been sensible, I asked for them to pray...Michal flew in, in purple-dresses to rest on my chest...blue bubblegum ice-creams...nearly shaking...

I gave one five pound note, to a homeless woman crying, I flew 2 pounds and silver coins into a man's hand...then the small jihad...sick, I said Satan...




ليست هناك تعليقات: