الاثنين، 5 يوليو 2010

Anoushka

Anoushka was the one I predicted, the one I would have for Love, only...the only one left, she was the one I would meet in the future...

perhaps I enter University, and meet the Russian Girl, there. And share a bed...

(also, this song is driving me nuts; strangeness and charm, by Florence...I don't change music often...I like repetition, because I'm dead...constantly, that awful, "Feeling all me Love..." over and over...why that? It's sad, it's like a little Jamaican nutty t'ing...?...it's so shit, and I love it...it's about "atoms" ...?...well I love science, thanks.)


When I wake up I know. I mean I sleep, but when I remember Angels, I'm home, I know angel-friends by name, I say hello to them, by name, and it surprises me, then it goes and I'm back to being Dov...not Lars, maybe Lars, Lars is an alien, a 'freedom fighter for shul,'

Anoushka, the Russian girl; is the one who, is the one, who Wife...I mean shows Love, I don't want to write it's TRUE...it's just she is my future, and she is the one, that...

that knows...

Here's where I found her...I dump many for knows;

For my name is Shalom, for Peace. Hello.

She got an A Star. Don't be Late.

again

---

I'll explain later.

ليست هناك تعليقات: