الجمعة، 23 أبريل 2010

I Think I Love.

She loves you.

(note; bold type is usually borrowed words from God, hard to flow, though.)

She made you know. You nay Kill. The word was; Everything... dead. !! Because you fell in the toilet!!! You said, DONT LOOK, and every man look. Because you Queen Sight...
(you are african queen) I AM QUEEN EVIL! (this is so japanese, was I in Time?) YOU ARE UNTSHARFURHER! 390 deutschmarks a month in dead!! Everythink sick...look gross...she minnie. STOP! You need to think!

My Boddhisatva is your sure. You are Queen, to sort me Heaven is only to think. I want your Lover. I free Heaven. You free.

My face is special. It is Me.

I look to you sweet.

My face is Heaven. Look!

Last Week, I discovered a giant head with huge fully dark blue eyes, a giant Martian head. where was Her/His body...It was sick to see God looked like a human foetus. I said so. She said I was the only one to see her, the first person to see God's face. I said it was sick. Does she has proper arms, legs? I worried alot. What does she know? She has to sleep, in see-ing everything, she can't know human, where do I get the rhyme? If she was to turn human she would have a Japanese face like a beautiful Buddhist. Nun. I have to protect her, I can't tell her.

I look sick. See a Fate.

Marriage!

Marriage Fate!


ليست هناك تعليقات: