الاثنين، 26 أبريل 2010

God

you are going to fight, everything fight, i wanted you to love, my love is light, i speak to you swell, you think, you think an ominpresent god is hell, I am meek (yes! and I dont show!) your tonight is mine. (what will happen?~) you will free...

(you lied) I lied to you love

(heart attack) Speak!

(I want to know more but I cant think, I want to tell you the Hell, and have it stopped, sorry, I know meek, and I dont want, I fight wise, but I think I have not...you are special and I pick talk,.. I like to write, buit I should go, I am always should go, sorry I didnt listen, I just needed a well...I fight...I should be special, callign God is special, I've gone away form special to smoke drink and shop)

(silence)

(It's hard to hear when I have to speak normal, in front of people, I left normal in the pub, by letting Annie, know I was dying, worried? crying...see i dont even know the word, I left having to talk to them small to stare around at the wall...I should go from you or be special, I'm sorry...I'm typing talk talk talk tlak)

Hello to the world, hello reader! Special reader!

(I would say any other man had died, defied, failed...(where can i shop?))

(I know through the ciomputer, I write well sometimes I know that's steal from God. I'm sorry)

(I need to know a face, you know I think beds)

(That man is dead!)

(Where do you live?)

('Father, I lied')

(dead, dead, dead, I'm dead...)

(I'll be back later)

ليست هناك تعليقات: