الثلاثاء، 27 أبريل 2010

Alien Lands

this is concentrate.

"Go to Joyful."

---

"I am in your hair, I am in your Soul, I am in your eyes..."

Thinking how did;

the aliens (music MUSE-best guitairist, voted. new album about a man imaging a Totalitarian ? State, always that, Pink Floyd, hah. songs Crystallised by The XX...)

So,

My Museum is traditional, it is a stately home, with large windows filtering gold light, but always dark inside, there are bear-lizards with pink skin and purple spots, lots of butterfly wings designing, (for the kids) perhaps a little flying machine hanging from the ceiling, there I am in my chunky knits and long black skirts, long orange hair...trips to the sea...once I dreamt i was walking along a path across a cliff, much like the one at Loos, and I see dancing orcas in bright blue waters...

the dreams, the dreams are loose;

I still have German dreams, live on air Nazi dreams. I am always a nazi, and I always wonder why;

some mornings ago, I'm in a team, I have a white buttoned shirt (like the one in the Tarantino film) we are fighting some other Nazi's, me and a brother...I am trying to walk over a long machine in the middle of a factory (as seen in Max Payne) I'm sure I have convinced a man to go to God. I have lost a leg, I have cut my fingers, someone is trying to bandage my fingers ;BUT the oddest thing is the talk, it's HEIGHT Nazi, it's I am a Special Soul, a leader, I wake up with someone forcing a blue ink-stained finger into a wound, over and over again, bleeding blue ink pouring down...the talk...we've all been shot but we 'overcome the evil'

The TALK is a Nazi-Occupied other realm, a real world....

Another dream; I am with a girl at a messy train station i can fly, I fly over the traintracks but there are cables and fences in the way...she is black rags...we move to another scene, we go to a street in golden light, into the "The British Library! Let's find something special!" We walk down one aisle, then back to her home, her home is an underground cave, full of poor people, crowds of people, I think to buy her some sweets in the market, I am waking up, so I leave her a diamond under her pillow, in a little bed in the underground community, I say;

"This is like Gangs of New York! You are the Queen! I am the King!" She says:

"What does that mean? Explain? What mean't wake up?"

I say goodbye forever, until we meet in Heaven. She is wonder; She has the gem in her fingers, she says;

"This is Jewish, I was Jewish..."

---

ليست هناك تعليقات: